L.A. Noire
Alpha Protocol
Crysis 2
Just Cause 2
Dead Rising 2

And many many more!

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
Infamous 2, L.A. Noire, DNF, Assasin's Creed 1 (decided to give the series a go and refuses to play the games out of order) Batman: Arkham Asylum, New Vegas, Uncharted 2. Those are just a few games I am currently juggling while playing LoL and Terraria and TRYING to get into EvE.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Morrowind, most of the Fable series. Fallout.

Pretty much anything by Bethesda or Bioware.

Hella re-playability.

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
Persona 3 Fes & 4
Beyond Good & Evil (PS2)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Heavy Rain
Resistance 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Most of these are good games but for me, there are good games and then there are games that grab me and pull me in like a good book I can't put down. I'm the type of person who will repeatedly read a book I really enjoy. I enjoy the games on this list; they just don't pull me into them as much.

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
Sadly, and to my great lament as a fanboy o' the series....
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I've been saying I'll finally finish it for over a DECADE. It is my greatest gaming shame...

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Currently there's:

Monster Hunter tri
Mass Effect
Morrowing
Borderlands
New Vegas

I love these games but they're too big for their own good.

Heartcafe

Feb 28, 2011
Flipip said:
At this current moment, for me it is Alpha Protocol and Resonance of Fate. Then you can throw in any Elder Scrolls and Fallout game. I love Bethesda games but the way it works for me is this:
Ditto with Resonance of Fate. I'm 30 hours in, at chapter 10 and I want to keep playing so badly because the character are awesome, but the game is so mean XD
God I don't know how long I've spent grinding in that arena area just to catch up on exp points.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
I started a game of Fallout: New Vegas where I was going to go through the whole game without killing a single intelligent or humanoid being. I think I made it about half way, I just can't get back into it. It's pretty annoying, but can be a lot of fun for...you know....not killing anyone.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Flipip said:
ladedadeda...oh, what is this? a new game called *insert name of the latest several thousand hour Bethesda game* i think i will buy it...*goes to counter, money passes hands* Thank you good sir!
Actually, I came to this thread to say that my "I'll get back to it" game is Fallout 3. ^^

Yeah, I played up until I got the Power Armor and then walked away from the plot and went out to explore the Wasteland in my new awesome armor. And... reached level 20 doing so. And... never went back to the plot. I've just been out there, doing nice things for people and then stealing all their valuables (actual valuables, not random crap, I don't want to lower my Karma rating from Sainthood). Oh, and putting grenades into the pants of those I deem unworthy - usually those wearing power armor I could use to repair my power armor.

So yeah, that ending where you get screwed over - never gotten to it, because I just haven't done any more of the plot (and have moved on to other games). The few times I've gone back, I've just screwed around exploring more.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
The Wonderful End Of The World, it came with the potato sack, I downloaded it and haven't played it.
Diablo 2 was unplayed, but I eventually deleted it out of pity.
I played like 5 minutes of The Maw and left, I think because of horrible engine issues that gave me insane lag when it really shouldn't.
Cogs because it sucks
Braid because it sucks
The Ball for some reason
All the Counter-Strike games besides Source are about to get this, I just got the Valve Complete Pack.
Day Of Defeat nonsource, Source version is fucking amazing and the original is probably gonna die in a cyberhole.
Defense Grid because it sucks
Half-Life: Source because I downloaded the nonsource edition and can't be assed getting it aswell.
Mass Effect because... something.
Mass Effect 2 because I haven't finished the first (and probably never will)
Left 4 Dead because the second is infinitely better.
Fallout 1/2 because they suck
Fallout 3 because I have a swarm of games to play and it's my main backup.
ProtoGalaxy because it sucks
Ricochet because I'll never get around to playing it.
Spiral Knights because I can't be bothered.
Terraria because it hates me.
Toki Tori because it sucks
Trine because too many other games.
UT3 because I can't be bothered redownloading 8gb I ultimately won't use that much.
Seiklus because it sucks

/list.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
Fallout New Vegas, I had got all the way to where you meet Mr. House but accidently became enemies of the Brotherhood of Steel. So I started over, got back to that point again, then my save file got corrupted, now its on the shelf.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
BioShock 2, Crysis 2, New Vegas....a whole bunch of games that are actually sequels. I wish there were more original game.

Ogargd

Nov 7, 2010
Little Kings story, I got so far into it and then I bought an Xbox 360, thinking I'd replug my Wii in at some point and finish it... Alas I have not.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Dragon Age 2 i just need to beat it as a Good guy and i have Beaten it

Xan174

Jul 5, 2011
DustyDrB said:
I haven't finished The Ballad of Gay Tony, either. I wasn't really liking any of the characters. It's just not that good, especially when compared to The Lost and the Damned.
I much preferred The Ballad of Gay Tony to The Lost and Damned. I thought the writing was better, the characters were more interesting, and the missions were more varied. I also got fed up of having to ride bikes all the time - they're just not as fun to drive.

Lt_Bromhead

Dec 14, 2008
StBishop said:
Arkham Asylum.

I've been meaning to finish it for ages, but I feel like I'm missing out if I don't fins all of the Riddlers things.

I am concerned that I'll reach a point in the story where I can't go back for the things I've missed. It'd be good if you were able to go through all of Arkham once you have completed it.

Can you?
You can indeed good sir.

Endgame you can roam around finishing Riddler challenges.

Have no fear!