your last game purchase? was it worth it?

BigD00dManGuy

Apr 27, 2010
MAG. And no. Not at all. I shouldn't have tried to get sucked into FPS gaming. MAG is a wasteland most times.
60 bucks down the drain and I don't even have friends that play it anymore.

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
My last purchase was a trio:

Skyrim
Saints Row 3
Batman Arkham Asylum

Naturally I haven't played any of them yet, but was it worth it? Oh HELL yes.

senobit

Jan 6, 2011
The Story of Thor 2 - (saturn)- its pretty cool but not as good as the MD original.

Voodo Vince (xbox) - its a fun 3d platfomer kinda reminds me of psychonauts

Sonic Colors (wii) - its about damn time another good 3d sonic game came along

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. I've been playing the MGS games in order, and I love them. I got Metal Gear Solid for $9.99 and it was badass in every way possible (Psycho Mantis has to be one of my favorite boss fights ever), and I bought Sons of Liberty not too long ago for $6.99. It's definitely worth it, despite how much of a pussy Raiden is. I just beat the fatman boss, which was also badass.
I'll borrow Snake Eater from my friend, who has all of them but hasn't finished the first one yet. I have no idea what to do about Guns of the Patriots, as I don't have a PS3.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Earth Defense Force for PS3, yes and no, no because the game has a sound error exclusive to the PS3 that seems to make the players guns come from the rear speakers and are barely hearable, and randomly the sound bugs out making screaches and blips which gets annoying fast. However they said they're going to patch it and the game DOES seem amazing in it's own right

Lord_Nemesis

Paragon Printer
Nov 28, 2010
Dungeon Siege 3, Xbox360 and was it worth it? Absolutely not. Alright game but really not worth £35.00 :(:(

Maybe in co-op but single player defo not.

AMAZED

Dec 6, 2010
i got the ultimate edition of dragon age origins for $15, I'm really having fun with it

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
I picked up DOW 2 retribution. I love me some SPEAC MAREEN action but the game just doesn't seem to do it for me.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
Portal 2 - to summarise in 1 word:

Absolutely, as in i feel that it was absolutely worth every cent i put into it, and since i paid for the box version in Asia, they added a few nice extras in the package.
*edit ok 1 lied about teh 1 word thing*

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
Technically speaking, my last purchase was Neverwinter Nights 2 from Goodwill. Haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Last game most recently purchased that I am playing is Red Dead Redemption, and despite not having XBox Live or even a network adapter hooked up to my 360, which means I don't get all the achievements, ( :/ ) I am enjoying playing it.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Well it depends on if you consider Pokemon Black or Catherine my last game purchase.
I suppose Pokemon is though because I pre ordered Catherine a month ago.
Yeah,yeah I think Pokemon was worth the 33 bucks.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Tales of the Abyss, and it was absolutely worth it, I had been looking for it for years.

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Vault101 said:
Ddgafd said:
Beyond Good & Evil HD from the PSN for 10?. As much as I suck at stealth, I'm enjoying it a lot. Very much worth it.
just out of curiosity do you have any Idea how big the download was? like 5gb+?

not that Ill ever be able to connect my PS3 to the internet and use my laughibly low download limit...but one can dream right?
It's about 3 gigs IIRC. Took a half an hour for me.