your last game purchase? was it worth it?

Everin

Apr 15, 2009
I got Red Faction: Guerilla, and being a hardcore fan of the first one I was hoping for a good game, something that wouldn't crush my spirits, cause I absolutely loved the first one. I was not disappointed, lots of people say its bad but I think its amazing <3
And I also downloaded TF2 free to play, but thats not bought...so....back to Team Fortress.
:)

gamepopper101

Aug 12, 2009
Dream Trigger 3D for 3DS. It's a weird shooter and difficult to get into at first. But the 3D is really good and there is a lot to do.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Last one was Killing Floor for £7.50 in the Summer sales, very much worth it. However, alongside Fallout 3 GOTYE for £17.00 (also totally worth it) it has left me with about £4 to buy L.A. Noire for my brother's birthday in 9 days...

Ouch.

J-dog42

Aug 1, 2010
I just got Red Faction: Guerrilla. Considering it cost NZ$19 I'm perfectly happy with it. Things go boom.

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
LA Noire, very much worth it for a new, to me at least, experience. I know there won't be much replay value but it was good.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
LA Noire, and what a grand time I had fighting crime and corruption in the city of angels.

Panorama said:
Alice: madness returns i enjoyed it but it was a bit repetitive, there was nothing really different that happened all the way through it. Im not sure what they should have done but i got a bit bored, the scenery was beautiful and was cool to look at but it, didn't really bring anything new. The story was also good but still.
Sorry to rambling for me £40 was a bit much for me but still
Sweet avatar bro!

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
$13.99 for Metro 2033. Was it worth it? Eh... It seems like it's a good game, but I'm having so much trouble getting into it that I'm not sure whether or not it was worth it.

Sad Face

Oct 29, 2010
Last game purchase....Half Life for a friend on Steam and Borderlands for myself on Steam.
Half Life was totally worth it, Borderlands would have been if 5 hours after the purchase it hadn't dropped to $7.50.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
My last purchase was... err... Haunting Ground for my PS2, I think. Dirt cheap.

So worth it.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
SC2, and Im still not sure if it was a good purchase- I enjoy playing it and feel great when I win, but when I loose it puts me in the blackest of moods.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Persona 3 FES, it's awesome but i keep comparing it to Persona 4 since I keep noticing all the basic stuff that Persona 4 improved on

Still i can't blame a sequel for being better than it's predecessor and P3 is still totally awesome and i still haven't even started The Answer yet (what another 30 hours?)...

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
Knights of the old republic. my cd Kotor was scratched so yes it was worth getting digital copy. so

i hear people have trouble running it on newer computers but i still have xp and it works despite the fact my video card does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game.

yeah my video card is that crappy. i can't even play a many of the indie game that are on steam for that reason. knowing this there is not a chance in hell i can play a semi-resent(semi-resent is about two years old by my perspective) AAA game