your last game purchase? was it worth it?

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
I bought Company Of Heroes and With Fire And Sword at the same time on the Steam Summer Sale. They are both such fantastic games and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase!

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
My last purchase was Enslaved: Odessy to the West. Buggy as hell at times, but worth it.

Fleischer

Jan 8, 2011
OT: The Value Collection. It's a bunch of games that I'm sure to be playing for hundreds of hours. :)

INF1NIT3 D00M said:
Mount and Blade: Warband.
Considering that in 3 days I've put in something like 20 hours if not more, I'd say that I'm getting my money's worth. This game is just so addictive...
No kidding. The game is simple, and sometimes buggy; however, it ends up being such a blast to play.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Let's see now, The Witcher 2.

Yes. Yes it was. Honestly it's a bit early in the game to really tell, but it's been really good so far.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
My last purchases...

Borderlands GOTY (PS3) (£15): Unfortunately, I don't know yet. My PS3 YLOD'd the day before it arrived from Amazon...

Stalker: Shadow Of Chernobyl + Call Of Pripyat (PC, naturally) (Just over £5): Oh hell yes! From the 8 hours I got to play, before going off to Spain on holiday, I enjoyed myself immensely.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
CrashBang said:
inFamous 2. Brilliant game but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first. I think it just lacked the wow factor of the first game but still a brilliant game so yeah, good purchase!
Yeah, had the same feeling with me, It was a better made game with more features for sure, yet something was missing, that zing feeling if you will.

cyrogeist said:
like....5-10 USD for just cause 2....hell yeah it's worth it!
Fuck yeah, how more coolness can you pack into one game, if you say that parachuting out of a plane onto a car and hijacking the car before you quickly parachute out again before it runs into a oil tanker and explodes, seriously there is no other game quite like it.

OT: I bought 2 games, Elder Scrolls Oblivion for $25 AUD and beleive me, in Australia thats a bargain unfortunatly :(
The other was Darksiders for $20 which I am yet to play (but have been told good things), as it stands I want to finish Oblivion before playing anything else and that will be a while considering I am only 2 hours in.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Sanctum.

And i'm yet to know if it was worth it because my good computer went Kaput and is getting repairs right now.

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
Starcraft 2, totally worth it. I mean it turns out it over heats my PC but that's nothing taking off the side panel and aiming a house fan inside doesn't fix.

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
actually i picked up uncharted 2.
and was amazing.
beat the 1st one about an hour before i bought the second. pretty much went out right as i beat it to pick up the second.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
My last game purchase was Valkyria Chronicles.

The only thing I regret was trying to play it with English voice acting.

nekroskoma

Jun 2, 2011
tombman888 said:
Sanctum.

And i'm yet to know if it was worth it because my good computer went Kaput and is getting repairs right now.
its kind of fun until the bobbleheads show up

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
enzilewulf said:
Really don't get the whole difference in game genre and how your talking as if its a drug and doing a FPS is like going from smoking weed to shooting up heroine..

Any ways mine was Infamous 2. Best game I have played in a while. The ending made me tear up and that is the closest I have been to ever crying in a game ever. Probably would have if they didn't change his voice and make me feel like I was playing a whole new character.
In regards to FPS I'm a mouse and key board person all the way..I have terrible difficulty aiming with a gamepad, so Im think I might definetly leave the FPS's to the PC

oh and spoilers seriously

tso0001

Mar 18, 2010
Portal 2 during the Steam sales, and yeah it well worth the $25. Good length and the puzzels were great.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Bought Serious Sam HD two pack on Steam during the Summer sales a week or so back.

My verdict? Totally worth it, even at it's full price.

Before that it was Terraria, but seeing as I can't play it because my PC is having trouble with* .NET 4.0, I haven't formed an opinion on the game yet.

(*See: Beaing a fucktard with)

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Gundam Battle Universe (PSP) - Import.

Yes, oh gawds of Kobold, yes. Might be the only good Gundam game I have played in my entire life :)