your last game purchase? was it worth it?

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I think it was Killing Floor, bought it when it was on sale in Steam.
It cost about 3,5 EUR, and was totally worth it, loving the game, tho the difficulty levels freak me out.
So i guess I'll take the game as a challenge!

Qizx

Executor
Feb 21, 2011
Titan Quest. It's kind of like diablo 2.5 and I'm playing it through with some friends. It was totally worth the 5 dollars I spent on it from eBay!

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Bought Dungeons of Dredmor for 4.50$. It is an awesome roguelike, and if it wasn't for me being distracted by stuff I'd be playing it right now.

Mark Flanagan

Apr 25, 2011
I downloaded 40k:Kill Team off of XBLA last night. I've only done the first two missions but so far I'm liking it. Kinda wish it have XboxLive co-op in addition to local co-op though.

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
Last purchases were Agarest War Zero and Oblivion for the PC.

Both were definately worth it....I've spent a week already just finding and adding new mods to Oblivion, and I'm nowhere near done yet!

Spookimitsu

Aug 7, 2008
Two weeks ago I got Fallout New Vegas for $9.00 when I bought my tv from BestBuy. As my first Bethesda RPG (sheepishly reaches for flame shield) I can say that yes, Yes it was indeed worth it. My DCUO league does not approve.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Zeno Clash during the Steam weekend sale. Pretty entertaining game, setting is obscenely weird, but I don't think that is a bad thing. Good first person melee combat as well.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Spookimitsu said:
Two weeks ago I got Fallout New Vegas for $9.00 when I bought my tv from BestBuy. As my first Bethesda RPG (sheepishly reaches for flame shield) I can say that yes, Yes it was indeed worth it. My DCUO league does not approve.
It's not Bethesda. It's Obsidian. :p

Thomas Kitts

That furry crossdresser
Apr 15, 2009
My most recent purchase was Final Fantasy seven and so far it isn't very good. I don't like any of the characters and the story hasn't gone anywhere.

Not George Carlin

Jan 11, 2011
inFamous 2. Yes. It was very much worth it. I'm with Yahtzee in saying that the ending almost came close to making me think about seriously considering tearing up a little. And then I played the bad ending and cried when..
I killed Zeke. WHY'D THEY MAKE IT SO DAMN SLOW! WHY!? THAT WAS THE HARDEST THING I EVER HAD TO DO! GAH!

Gincairn

Jan 14, 2010
My last purchase was Bulletstorm for £15, not a bad game, seems to have some fun moments, so yeah it seems worthwhile

Taunto

Jan 9, 2009
I just bought Brink got a good 1-2 days worth of play time before getting back on wow so it was a nice little distraction im sure ill play it again when im bored

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
My last purchase was Fancy Pants and Earthworm Jim for $10 each. It was worth it.

Rararaz

Feb 20, 2010
I got Fallout New Vegas for £7.99 which I am pleased about. Really enjoying it even though the purchase was an odd decision seeing as I didn't really get on with Fallout 3.

So yeah, well worth it.