Your "Last Stand" Song

Mister Swift

Disingenuously asserting.
Jan 27, 2010
I mean, even the lyrics have got it down.

No one's gonna take me alive,
The time has come to make things right.
You and I must fight for our rights,
You and I must fight to survive.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Pretty sure someone has mentioned this but Im going with Requim for A Dream - Summer Overture. This is one of those songs that make watching paint dry sound epic.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I'm not a big fan of the whole zombie craze so this is just for a general badass going out song

What can I say I like nice, soft music.

Vidi Kitty

Feb 20, 2010
GrimTuesday said:
I'm not a big fan of the whole zombie craze so this is just for a general badass going out song

What can I say I like nice, soft music.
Amen. IMO all this fast/hard music takes away from the fact that the person posting it would be breathing their last breath to that song. Though this is slightly excusable to me if the song calms down enough at the end to let the weight of the situation hit.

y1fella

Jul 29, 2009
"dead" by my chemical romance. I'd prefer to play it in tandem with "the end". end fist dead second.anyway I'd like to die at the climax f dead with that "Life is just a joke" part.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Reaper195 said:
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart

Also, would rather take random people trying to kill me over zombies. Not enough chance for decent hand to hand during the guitar solo.
As I was thinking "Kickstart my Heart," I scrolled down to your post. Gosh dang you!

Second choice is Rammstein's Moskau.

GotMalkAvian

Feb 4, 2009
The cover of the Animals' "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" by Santa Esmerelda. Most people would recognize it from Kill Bill I when the Bride has her final showdown with O-Ren. The full song is more than ten minutes long and amazing.
I also wouldn't mind "Brackish" by Kitty, "Bodies" by Drowning Pool (I know, original), or "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead.
Oh, and if my last stand were to happen in slow motion, definitely "Wonderful World" by Louie Armstrong.