Your last words?

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
"Though im about to walk through the valley of shadow and death, i shall fear no evil, for the heavens will tremble, and hell shall be again feared.... Satan is returning.."

or

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, But today is a Gift"

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
King of the Sandbox said:
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

It's the most probable.
HA!! you earnt a friend request for this ;-)

i don't know what my last words wouyld be for zombies, probably something along the lines of "ooh i eat peoples brains mehmehemeh!! it doesn't make you a hard ma..."

that said i want to my last words to be something like "oh that feels great, lets just see if you can bend them any further back.." followed by me being killed by a dislocated hip joint.

Brainpalm

Apr 17, 2010
I'm pretty sure I'd just say "Damn...." Or something along those lines, with a sigh of exasperation.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Incase I am being eating alive by some zombie horde, the most fitting would be "Choke on ´em!"

llew

Sep 9, 2009
"time to use the holy hand grenade!" and then explode in a rain of blood and organs

asmidir

Apr 10, 2010
It really depends on the scenario.

Held up with a gun:
"So you're going to shoot me huh? Well i'm afraid the only the person who shoots me is me. *pull out a gun and hold it up to my head* Good luck trying to shoot me WHEN I'M ALREADY DEAD!!!."

Blackadder style last stand:
"Thinking of good They Might be Giants line...."

Having just sacrificed myself to save someone else:
"Why didn't you DOOOOOODGE!!!!????"

Alright all three of them are quotes. I really couldn't come up with my own because i'm sleepy.
But if anyone can guess all those quotes then you are awesome.