Your latest, and your next planned gaming purchase.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Latest: Resistance Retribution
Next: oh god....*looks at his list* I...can't choose....to...hard...so..many...good..games!!

Count_de_Monet

Nov 21, 2007
Last thing I bought was Crysis and I loved it up until the aliens... After that was a complete yawn fest and the end was terrible, it was like a nintendo side scroller end boss.

I want to buy Vegas and Vegas 2 and go through them I think but I'm a bit on the fence. Normally I'd buy that kind of game for the multiplayer but I'm not sure how populated the online is anymore.

Wolvaroo

Jan 1, 2008
Recently bought Company of Heroes: Tales of Valour and a new CPU. Planning on buying Majesty 2 and a new mobo with PCIE 2.0.

Originengel

Nov 7, 2006
I recently bought Velvet Assassin, I must say its fun, outside the fact of the annoying checkpoint system with no save function on PC... Grrr...

Rory

Mar 4, 2009
Latest was Red Dead Revolver and Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy.

Next will probably be inFAMOUS, Batman: Arkham Asylum or Prototype. It all comes down to price and they are any good.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
the last game I bought was Lost Odyssey, becasue we got a 360 for Christmas (that's a big freakin' deal at my house), but I haven't been playing it much because you can't see the screen through the high definition bloom. Been playing silent Hill 2 instead, which I picked up around the same time.

Next I would like to get either Soul Caliber 4 or Fable 2

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Recently bought: Call of Duty: World at War
Next Purchase: Modern Warfare 2
And after that, who knows?

Desaari

Feb 24, 2009
Latest: Mass Effect
Next: Probably the new Company of Heroes expansion "Tales of Valour", beyond that Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 whenever they come out.

jigilojoe

Mar 4, 2009
I brought an xbox, which was my third as all of the others fucking broke... But now I plan to buy a PS3

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
I'm taking a break from modern games and going old school for a bit. I just beat Ocarina of Time and have been replaying King's Quest VI. Unfortunately, I seem to remember how to beat all the puzzles so it doesn't look like it's going to last long.

If I can get it to work, I'm going to buy a joystick and reinstall Tie Fighter. Which, if you've played before, should fill you with nostalgia just thinking about it.

We got Death Star bitches. What have you got?

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Latest? Got Ceville and A Vampyre Story in a twofer fairly recently (yes, I like point and click games, what of it?). I mean to buy Chrono Trigger DS soon, but unfortunately revision takes priority at the moment.

Extravaganza

Mar 2, 2009
Nazulu said:
Just planning to get Starcraft 2, might even upgrade my computer if it cannot handle the new technology.
This is how my post would have looked without the quote

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I don't know..Everything seems so disgusting and bleak for the current console generation. I need a break from guns and dismemberment.
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, perhaps.
And Arkham Asylum.

About To Crash

Apr 24, 2009
Last game: .hack//INFECTION.
Next game: God of War II
Last Console: Xbox 360
Next Console: God, I don't know if I want a PS3. I have a Wii and a 360, and they have most of the games I want to play. Someone would really have to sell the case for the PS3 to me.

elitecrewer

Apr 22, 2009
Last game(s) I bought.. Starcraft and Diablo 2, so that I have a second copy of each (co-op / versus between 2 PCs). Next purchase(s)? Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. This just makes my taste seem so varied, right?