Your latest earworm(s).

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
Pretty much what it says on the tin. what's the most recent song(or other musical piece) you've found and gotten stuck in your head? whether for better or worse.

Let me get the ball rolling.

Came across this piece almost entirely by accident, and now i've ended up clicking the replay button nearly 15 times in the last couple of hours.

feel free to post 2-3 songs if decisiveness just isn't your thing. i know that's what i'd normally do.

anyways, i'm off to bed since i have to force myself awake at ungodly hours of the morning for work and it's nearing midnight here in Aus. will check up on this thread sometime tomorrow.

Let the posting (or indifference towards this topic) commence!

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010

I was listening to a G-Eazy song, and saw this guy get mentioned, so I decided to check him out. And now I can't stop listening to this one

Playing The System

Oct 24, 2012
The start of this song will not leave my head...
All I did was click something that looked Halloween themed, now the chorus won't stop going around my mind. DX Help me. D;

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Hopefully people will listen to this even if it's pony related. It's a piano/orchestra piece, really beautiful. Just can't get enough of it.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Call me maybe, with the US swimming team video.

I've been trying to drown it out with metal, but no luck so far :(

L0dest0ne

Sep 24, 2012
The first part of moonlight sonata by Beethoven. I heard some guy playing it the other day on the school piano and thought it was really great.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
As far as relatively recent music, the 12th opening for Bleach, of all things. I don't really watch the show, but it comes on Toonami right before the shows I actually care about, so I catch it most weeks. Anyway, catchy theme song.

Otherwise, pretty much whatever I've been listening to lately. I tend to always have some sort of music running in my head.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
This short video pretty much sums up Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. It's hilarious, I can't stop watching it.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Pretty much anything Kelly Clarkson, at the moment.

But this song in particular, I suppose:

<youtube=rRmsCXRclA8>

Because, addictive. And reasons.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Co-worker played "Call me Maybe" about 5 minutes before I saw this thread.

It's going to be stuck in there ALL DAY.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011

Can't get them out of my head.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009

Because Les Miserables. If you've been in the Escapist IRC channel, you'd know I've been listening to the concert pretty much all the time.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The Eureka 7: AO second opening Braveblue by Flow (who also did Day in the first series opening)

Sure the anime has been a dissapointment but for one thing it's good for is the music and the soundtrack.
I'm so glad that full version is out now as I played the intro version so many times.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
The spring version of Clock Clock woods from Banjo Kazooie. It's been stuck in my head on and off for at least three days.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Can't really think of any because all the music right now is outright mainstream scheiße with repetitive, blending music and the rock scene is a little too mellow alternative for me.

Looking through the digital music store, I was to grasp an olddie, but goodie.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerve...

Actually there's tons but here's one I listened to in the last couple of days.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Presently I have "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears constantly popping up in my cranium. Which is particularly disturbing, seeing as how it's an election year. "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel would have made more sense. Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right...