Your latest earworm(s).

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
I have this bugger stuck in my head because I have the radio on in work and it plays like 8 times a day: [spoiler/] [/spoiler]

it annoys me because I really don't like the song, but I keep finding myself just humming it ha

Thistlehart

Nov 10, 2010
I'm trying to memorize this song so I can sing it myself. It's a wonderful piece of music.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008

The song is called "Misty Mountains Cold," and if you couldn't guess it's from the 1977 Rankin/Bass animated movie adaptation of The Hobbit.

Ryank1908

Oct 18, 2009
The smoothest damn funk you ever did hear.

Captcha edit - the bee's knees. See, captcha's got taste.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011

:D

I don't usually listen to J-Pop, but when I do, it's Pamyu Pamyu.

I just love how mysteriously hypnotic her music videos are. The fact that her singles are rather catchy doesn't hurt.

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
Carolus Rex by Sabaton. It's just got this epic feel about it. I don't even know anything about Swedish history and I'd still fight a war for this dude after this song.

SEE CAROLUS RISE!

lleihsad

Apr 9, 2009
Fortune Days by The Glitch Mob. It came up on Pandora about a week ago and has taken up semi-permanent residence in my head.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Dags90 said:
The Plunk said:
Why must you always post auto-starting videos?
It saves people from having to go through the effort of clicking play.
Auto-starting videos makes baby Jesus cry, please stop doing such a stupid thing. If you're gonna do it, at least write the full name of the artist and title of the song in the spoiler title.

The Plunk said:
This was going through my head a lot earlier:

Oh fucking YES!

OT: Anything and everything Devin Townsend at the moment (who am I kidding, ALL DAY ERRY DAY), because fuck yeah, Retinal Circus in London this weekend!

In the words of Egoraptor, "this makes my dick ROCK HARD."

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Sunrider84 said:
Auto-starting videos makes baby Jesus cry, please stop doing such a stupid thing. If you're gonna do it, at least write the full name of the artist and title of the song in the spoiler title.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Dags90 said:
Sunrider84 said:
Ok, my bad, I'm sorry for expecting people to post in a proper manner. It was a mistake to assume it was something everyone was capable of.

Sigh, this fucking forum sometimes, man...

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
Dags90 said:
Sunrider84 said:
Just cos you click a spoiler doesn't mean you want to play the video.. If you even know it's there. And I don't know about other people but I tend to click on spoilers automatically without thinking about it.

Anyway it lagged my browser for a bit and temporarily buggered my watching of Arsenal v Schalke