Your latest earworm(s).

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Sunrider84 said:
OT: Anything and everything Devin Townsend at the moment (who am I kidding, ALL DAY ERRY DAY), because fuck yeah, Retinal Circus in London this weekend!

In the words of Egoraptor, "this makes my dick ROCK HARD."
This right here, I'm always listening to DT.

For me recently I have been listening to a lot of Neurosis and Katatonia, I can't get over how much I love Scott Kelly and the guys and I cannot wait for their new album coming here soon!

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
AnarchistFish said:
Just cos you click a spoiler doesn't mean you want to play the video.. If you even know it's there. And I don't know about other people but I tend to click on spoilers automatically without thinking about it.

Anyway it lagged my browser for a bit and temporarily buggered my watching of Arsenal v Schalke
Consider it a catalyst to engage in some Buddhist mindfulness then. Or you know, PM someone like Kross about it. It's here, so I'm going to use it. I mean, how else is the autoplay feature supposed to work if not for videos in spoilers?

Snape kills Dumbledore!

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
This song is viciously lodged in my cranium. There's not that much to latch onto really, what with the length and the general lo-fi-ness of it all, but what's there is a blast.

MasterMasamune

May 3, 2012
I hate both of these songs, the first more than the second. BUT WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE MY HEAD

As for something I can actually tolerate:

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
Currently Breaking Down the Borders from Gav on this very site.
You should be ashamed if you haven't listened to it yet!

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Rise Of A Digital Nation by Machinae Supremacy. That's the album, not the song.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Thanks to having recently gotten my hands on Fall for Cybertron, this theme has been stuck in my head for a while.

Incidentally, go play this game because it is really very awesome. And if you already played it? Go play it again.

Apr 8, 2010
At the moment?

You can thank GEMA for not letting me post anything else but the crappy CoD video for the Offspring song.

JLML said:
Wait...a new album?....since when...?

Damn.

*orders on amazon*

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
Dags90 said:
AnarchistFish said:
Just cos you click a spoiler doesn't mean you want to play the video.. If you even know it's there. And I don't know about other people but I tend to click on spoilers automatically without thinking about it.

Anyway it lagged my browser for a bit and temporarily buggered my watching of Arsenal v Schalke
Consider it a catalyst to engage in some Buddhist mindfulness then. Or you know, PM someone like Kross about it. It's here, so I'm going to use it. I mean, how else is the autoplay feature supposed to work if not for videos in spoilers?

Snape kills Dumbledore!
goddamit man I haven't seen the harry potters

oh well more annoyed at ARSENAL LOSING :(((

anyyyyway OT: I don't really listen to individual songs from here and there. Anberlin's new album, Vital, sounds pretty good, and I've been listening to GY!BE's new album, Karnivool - Sound Awake and Robert Rich/Lustmord - Stalker at night in bed. Oh, I guess I've been listening to this-
Amazing vibe, just like all his work

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I have two.

Heaven nor Hell by Volbeat (yes, it's a band named after a Pokemon)!

And.....this:

Savryc

NAPs, Spooks and Poz. Oh my!
Aug 4, 2011
Pinkamena said:
Hopefully people will listen to this even if it's pony related. It's a piano/orchestra piece, really beautiful. Just can't get enough of it.

What a coincidence, I've been reading this pretty much non stop, I'm on chapter 40-ish. How did you know? Get out of my head!

OT: Been on a Travelling Wilburys kick lately. Especially this one.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Zantos said:
Call me maybe, with the US swimming team video.

I've been trying to drown it out with metal, but no luck so far :(

I hate you for this!

Anyway my response was going to be (before I heard that) Handlebars by the Flobots

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Dajosch said:
JLML said:
Wait...a new album?....since when...?

Damn.

*orders on amazon*
Since 5 days ago. Also, you can listen to the entire album for free on its website. Yep, they made a site just to let people listen to it for free. ^_^

http://www.riseofadigitalnation.com/

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
Wow... where do i begin?

The Elevator dude is my favorite part, his facial expressions makes me Laugh every single time.

Yeah, thats pretty much whats buzzing in my head at any given moment or 3.

Apr 8, 2010
JLML said:
Since 5 days ago. Also, you can listen to the entire album for free on its website. Yep, they made a site just to let people listen to it for free. ^_^

http://www.riseofadigitalnation.com/
Uhhhhh. Well....thanks for that!

Seems like I know now what I will do in the next 40 minutes or so :)