Your 'line'

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
I do say "Holy Shit!" a lot. Best moment was when I was playing Infamous with a mate watching and after 1 of the bosses shows up we both go "Holy Shit", followed by Cole (the character) saying "Holy shit!".

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
"PUT SOME 22s ON THAT SUMBITCH!!" - taken form a [My Way] parody, this is best said after something gets blown away by the wind.

"Even [insert subject here] with [insert object here] can get skeeted on!" - modified from the opening line of a song by... I forget who, this works best when said at random or when there is a lot of tension within a group.

Canadaftw

Apr 24, 2009
When ever somebody gets an undeserved reward I say 'Hey did you hear about Hitler getting the Nobel peace prize?'.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Mine is: "Must...not...comment..." Since I have this strange knack for turning a lot of different sentences and phrases, into a lewd comment.

Yeah... >.>;

jojoemon

May 20, 2008
I say "What the Shit!?" when something really unexpected or random happens. I'm not really sure why i dont just say "what the fuck" like most people, i guess shit is just my default swear word

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
I'll reload when I'm dead
and
Could be worse, you could be stabbed (thank you Mr. Python)

Ryuo

Dec 5, 2009
"You get 'em, Champ"
When a friend states that they are going to do something I deem....unhealthy. i.e. 'I'mma power tool that enemy tank!"

"A little less talky talky, and a little more shooty shooty"
When someone feels they must explain their plan of action in an online FPS.

"The Cards say no" This one is my fav. I started it after I learned to read Tarot.
I use this one alot when people ask silly questions, or if I perform some sort of a denial in an online FPS.

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
I usually greet people by saying "What are you saying?"

As in, "what is the good word", or "what information do you wish to impart on me at this time".

It seems to often confuse people though, since many take it literally and respond by explaining that they have yet to really say anything to me, other then the usual greeting.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
"Fun"

As in:
Person one: You have to go fight the evil spike dragons with nothing but a mop
Me: Fun.