Your List of Rules to the World?

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
The_ModeRazor said:
Sten's was better:
"You either have an enviable memory, or a pitiable life to know nothing of regret."
I disagree with the enviable memory though. I want to remember the stuff I should regret.
goatzilla8463 said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
goatzilla8463 said:
Always bring hand wipes.
I don't want to know how you learned that one Goaty.
Oh God, that story hurt like hell.

Also, your hair is FREAKING AWESOME!
I bet it did. And thanks.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
El Poncho said:
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
Who the hell is Chuck?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
zHellas said:
El Poncho said:
Who the hell is Chuck?
The guy from Team America I assume.

Crops

Probably more bored than you
Aug 16, 2009
1.)Always have a plan B, be at least 1 step ahead of every situation.
2.)Know yourself.
3.)Know your friends.
5.)Trust no one but yourself, especially people you think you can trust.
6.)Enjoyment over achievement.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
GBlair88 said:
1) Don't eat yellow snow.
But it might be beer!

Anyway:
1. If it's chocolate-covered, then it's not healthy, no matter what the ads say.
2. When trying to figure out how something could have happened, never discard the possibility that people simply are very stupid.
3. Never trust somebody who gets nostalgic about a age s/he has not actually experienced.
4. Remember that while it's okay to believe in God, the phrase "God did it somehow" isn't, nor has it ever been, a scientific explanation for anything.
5. If you ask the one you're in love with out, you might not get a yes. If you don't ask her/him out, you're guaranteed not to get a yes.
6. You know that person who does the kind of crazy stuff everybody wished they would have the guts to do? Be that person.
7. Remember: Everybody gets to do one stupid thing that "seemed like a good idea at the time" without having to regret it.
8. Don't drink Swedish beer. It tastes like it's been diluted.

potatowave

Nov 20, 2009
Only make mass judgments about people being stupid or evil if you're willing to say that you're stupid or evil too.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
zHellas said:
Like a set of rules that you've formed over the course of your current lifetime from your experiences, thoughts, beliefs, etc.

Mine:

1.) People are stupid.
2.) There are exceptions to every rule.
1. People aren't stupid.
2. People are amazing.
3. All people.

The Night Shade

Oct 15, 2009
1.Dont judge by the looks
2.Most people are stupid
3.Trust and have confidence on yourself
4.Take risk and chances
5.Check your friends and be sure they are your "friends"
6.Dont drink to much beer or take drugs
7.If someone is being an asshole to you punch him if you cant punch him use a bat
8.Always watch out for your wallet,mp3,etc

Conkzerton

Mar 20, 2010
The cake is a lie.

Never trust anyone who thinks they can pat you on the head, without punishment.

Kinshar

Nov 18, 2009
Believe what you want and don't impose your faith on anyone else. Faith is personal and we don't need to know what yours is unless we ask.

Nobody is equal, we are all different. This does not make you a special snowflake.
Corollary: We are all still human.

Consider how much you take care of your pets and family and whether you give even a tenth of that attention to the rest of humanity.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Never buy the extended warranty
All the women on the internet are actually dudes
Invest in real estate
If you see an opportunity, take it. (Just today, i saw the school elevator crowded with freshmen and the door was closing, I rush to the door, held it open, and ripped a huge fart. And it was taco day for lunch. muahahahaha!)

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
When they tell you not to Panic, that's when you Panic

Either do something or don't, don't dither and then regret it

NEVER. DEVIATE. FROM. THE. F*CKING. PLAN. It is THERE for a reason, you will adher to it

In matters of fashion, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand firm like a rock

A person is smart, People are stupid

Never try to be something you're not (it's a bit cheesy, but rings true)

Say "Yes" a lot more. It tends to be the more interesting choice.

AND NOW: THE BEST ADVICE EVER, IN MUSIC FORM

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Life Lessons From Fantasy Gaming:

1) Any plan that causes the DM to ask "Are you sure you want to do that?" should be rethought immediately.
2) Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
3) You can't succeed at anything unless you roll the dice.
4) Never, ever, throw a fireball in a closed room.
5) Never be the first person to touch an unknown substance.
6) Hitting on the King's daughter in never a good idea.
7) If you spend enough time in sleazy bars talking to shady characters, adventure will find you.
8) Always have an exit strategy.
9) Siege artillery doesn't discriminate.
10) Never use a weapon that's braver than you are.
11) If the DM is smiling, it's already too late.
12) Never give the Dungeon Master ideas.
13) If something looks too good to be true, check for traps at once.
14) Never summon anything you don't know how to dismiss.
15) Treat your hirelings well: they're the ones carrying all your loot.
16) If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try rerolling again and hope the DM didn't notice.
17) Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear because you always blow your "Spot Hidden" and "Listen" rolls.
18) Don't cut off your nose to spite your face unless your name is "Vecna"
19) You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but crown royal bags are much cooler for keeping dice anyway.
20) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Unfortunately, the rest of the party is in the stomach of the Beholder.
21) When all else fails, bribe the DM.

LitleWaffle

Jan 9, 2010
DM master said:
As soon as you think youve packed everything, Look for your toothbrush
This one all the way, I'll have to remember this one.

Also, life doesn't have a point, so you should just have fun with it, just don't ruin other people's fun.

Oh, and math is stupid