Your memory hole

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
What do you mean there was an Avatar (The Last Airbender) movie? You must be high as a kite.

It's almost as silly as people saying there was a 7th Police Academy movie. I'm pretty sure they stopped those after the 4th. Trust me, I'm a professional.

Jack Action

Not a premium member.
Sep 6, 2014
I wish we knew what happened after JC Denton killed Bob Page's face. Maybe it's time for a sequel, now that your prequel's been a success, Eidos Montreal?

Edit: I nearly forgot about Cain. Sup with the Scrin, EA? Will we ever get to drive Mammoth Tanks all over their homeworld and wreck all their toys? Will you ever tell us who Cain is and what he wants?

Harpalyce

Social Justice Cleric
Mar 1, 2012
Boy, it sure was sad how Legend of Korra quit right before the season 1 ending before Korra could have some amazing character development showing that she was going to be the Avatar to all of the oppressed non-benders instead of something so cliche as Amon turning out to be a bender all along.

K-lusive

May 15, 2014
I'm very glad with both endings offered by Infamous 2 as they both wrap up the story quite well.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Guys, I heard they make a MMO in the Warcraft-Universe!

I hope it has good story. The decline of Arthas and him sacrificing Muradin was really good story-telling in Warcraft 3.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm sure glad that Akito and Yurika both lived happily ever after at the end of Martian Successor Nadesico!!!

Seriously it would burst my happy bubble if something bad happened to them like I don't know, they got seperated and Akito became an emotionless anti hero!

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
Im looking forward to the continuation of the Command and Conquer: Tiberium series. There hasn't been a game since Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium wars and it's expansion Kane's wrath. Im really interested to see where they take this much loved RTS base builder series though im sure they won't stray too much from the original formula that everybody loves.

Random Gamer

Sep 8, 2014
The Rogue Wolf said:
I'm glad they realized they'd had a good self-contained story with The Matrix and didn't screw things up with sequels packed with metaphysical bullshit and weak pseudo-philosophy.
This, so much this.

Also, I've seen people saying they should make a sequel to Highlander. Nonsense, that 80s movie was good enough not to need a sequel, ever.

By the way, wouldn't it be great if they made a 4th Thief game?
Or a remake of that great old game, Syndicate?

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Man, Sonic Adventure 2 was a great way to finish the franchise. Good gameplay, fun story, badass final bosses, and a surprisingly touching ending scene. Shame we'll never know more about that Shadow guy. Oh well, it's probably for the best.

Sayonara...Sonic the Hedgehog.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Dino Crisis never received a third installment. Didn't happen. Also, there is only one matrix movie.

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
There was apparently some live action films of the transformers franchise but I haven't seen them. Apparently they were directed by someone called Michael Bay who directed some sort of film to do with turtles but nope, never heard of him.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I'm glad Prince of Persia only had that decent 2nd game The Two Thrones. I was a little confused about how he got merged with that shadow being, but in the end it didn't matter much.

You know what would've sucked? If they had made some emo, angsty, anti-hero "dark prince" kind of retcon for the Prince, and set it all to some stupid death metal soundtrack. Oh! And had some insanely dressed evil woman villain with a metal thong up her ass, slicing her butt open with every hip sway! Yeah, haha, that's like some kind of lame fanfiction idea right? Good thing they never did that.

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
Oh man, those original 3 star wars movies were great, and I really love the expanded universe where there're all these different stories and there's no stupid threat from beyond the edge of the galaxy. I hear disney picked up the the movie rights, which is great because lucas spent decades ignoring the franchise.

I really loved Avatar: The Last Airbender. I heard some rumors they were doing a direct sequel to it featuring the next avatar, but how silly would that be from a narrative perspective, especially if they started shoe-horning in bad love triangle subplots? It's like having a devil may cry game or a metal gear solid game featuring well-known characters but then actually starring some wussy stand-in.

The Rogue Wolf said:
I'm glad they realized they'd had a good self-contained story with The Matrix and didn't screw things up with sequels packed with metaphysical bullshit and weak pseudo-philosophy.
Yeah, I was really pumped to see what they could do with a character that was basically god. Too bad we'll never know.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
'Lost' was a fairly engaging two-series drama, about castaways and a little bit of mystery and that's all.

Sherokain

Jan 11, 2013
I really can't wait for a Ninja turtles movie, some one told me Michael Bay made one but they wouldn't let him do that! Not after he made all those awful transformer movies. And why was Megan Fox in all of them? She cant even act!

Sounga

Sep 23, 2013
Bleach ended right after Ichigo defeated Aizen. I mean having him loose his powers was a downer way to end the series but it was good Kubo's writing had gone down hill towards the end. Would have been neat to see what the main characters did next maybe Ichigo stayed at home to help his dad with the clinic.

Mezahmay

Dec 11, 2013
the silence said:
Guys, I heard they make a MMO in the Warcraft-Universe!

I hope it has good story. The decline of Arthas and him sacrificing Muradin was really good story-telling in Warcraft 3.
They actually did make this MMO. It had a fantastic 6 year run ending with you taking the fight all the way to Arthas and defeating him atop Icecrown Citadel. Good times...

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I really did enjoy the Halo trilogy, and I am really curious to see what planet the Master Chief is drifting towards, but with Bungie moving away from the franchise, I guess we will never know.

Crysis was such a good game, shame there wasn't a sequel, I would have loved to see how they would have topped the first game.

Dawn of War felt really good, but I would have really liked to have seen another expansion past Dark Crusade, but the game is 10 years old now, so it must be time for a sequel.

It is nice to see THQ as one of the top publishers, I really do enjoy their games.