Your most hated fictional character?

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Rita from Dexter. First season she was OK, but after that, she started getting more and more on my nerves, up to the end with "I'm trying Dexter" as her way of saying "fuck you. My way, or the highway!"

Nopenahnuhuh

Nov 17, 2009
kramer said:
For me it begins and ends with Peggy Hill. i love any king of the hill episodes where she gets her comeuppance. What's everyone else's?
The entire cast of Sonic the Hedgehog side characters. I know, Tails, knucles and Shadow are, at the very least, fun and well designed characters, but damn... Everyone else just looks like a bunch of technicollor fan characters shoehorned into the story for the sake of WE MUST SELL MORE ACTION FIGURES! It's not that having a diverse cast is anything bad, look at the old 90s sonic cartoons (the good gritty one, not the ren and stimpy knockoff), but everyone else is just so uninteresting gleeful and dull that they just sort of combine into this irritable mess of squeaky voiced blob.

Speaking of which, I've garnered a genuine dislike of pretty much all Anime that follow the "moe blob", insert prety much everything made in the 2ks. I love anime like Fist of the North Star, Hellsing, Dragon Ball, Grave of the Fireflies, chihiro, etc, where are all the cool characters, interesting worlds and set pieces, likeable villains? Nowadays it's all about highschool drama and slice of life and whatever, and that's just so, yeesh. Even the new Saint Seiya Anime fell for this crap, it's pretty much pokemon meets high school melodrama. Come the hell on! I wanted to watch saint seiya with the bloody battles and ellaborate armors, they gave us these boring looking armors and bastardized the whole dynamic with this stupid element dynamic that you see on card games. Just... no.

keosegg

Jul 9, 2011
Sixcess said:
I actually liked both Lori and Michonne. I have no idea why. I'm in total agreement with your appraisal of Lori's actions and Michonne's dimensionality (it's a word), but I still like them.

I don't hate any characters, I like every character (except for the ones you're supposed to hate, like Joffery, Cercei, Dolores Umbridge, et al). Give me any character you hate because of terrible writing and there's a good chance that I'll like them. I think my parents dropped me too many times as a baby.

Aaron Sylvester said:
Let me know if anyone needs an explanation why -_-

I'll bite. Tell me why. I personally thought she was a worthy successor to Aang. But, as I mentioned before, dropped to many times as a baby, so what do I know?

Orcblade

May 12, 2013
I'm new but made this account to add my own.

Most hated - Garrosh 'F***ing' Hellscream, from world of warcraft series.

I cannot begin to discribe how much I hate this character, from the very beginning when he appeared in the story of the game, he started of as this whiny little *****.

Garrosh is the son of famed orc warrior Grom Hellscream, who was Thralls best friend, and who sacrificed himself to kill the demon mannaroth, and free the orcs from the blood curse that inflicted there race.

Groms legacy should have ended there, with that noble sacrifice, but instead the developers decides to carry on his legacy with his son, the then uncorrupted brown skinned orc Garrosh, who according to lore, when the orcs first were manipulated by the burning legion, Garrosh was so weak and sickly a character, he was constantly being nursed by Thralls own grandsmother, Greatmother Geyah, and who spent most of his life crying into a fire because of the dishonor Groms demon meddling brought upon the orcs.

When Thrall found him, and told him about how his father saved the orcs with his sacrifice, this instantly sparked Garrosh into full on chest pounding warhammer orc mode, and from then on, this character has done every dick move and asshole tactic you can think of.

- He first off mocks and questions Thralls leadership as warchief as being weak, despite the fact when you first meet Garrosh in nagrand, he is doing NOTHING to help save his own clansmen from the ogres that constantly attack.
- He backmouths Saurfang, a far more exprience, wiser and older warrior then him, about valor, when Saurfang tries to show him some level of wisdom.
- He arranges for his troops to backstab the alliance at the frozen front when the fight was brought to the lich king, which resulted in both sides dying, and being raised as undead.
- He gets called a 'hero' in northrend, when he did nothing to show for it, all he did was stand in the front entrance of icecrown citadel, well characters like Saurfang and Varian worked there way into the citadel.
- On return from northrend, he see's a sinking alliance ship and drowning human sailors, and takes the moment to jump them and kill them, even when they are waving a flag of peace.
- He kills Cairne Bloodhoof, the leader of the tauren, since Cairne was the only one with the balls to stand up to Garrosh and what he was doing. Garrosh takes the offer of help from Cairnes arch rival Magatha, and after she poisons the blade, Garrosh kills Cairne.
- He regards all other none orc races in the horde as scum, including calling this right to vol'jins face.
- He becomes warchief, given to him by Thrall, in one of dumbest moves in the franchise, because he does nothing but bring strife to the horde and make all the other horde races hate Garrosh for it.
- He kills one of his own generals who uses a mana bomb on a night elf school, claiming it was dishonorable, only for him to repeat the act with a superweapon, stealing the focusing iris from the blue dragonflight, turning it into a mana bomb, and using it to destroy Theramore, attempting to kill Jaina Proudmoore, Thralls once friend, despite her attempts to try and make peace with the horde.
- He searches across pandaria for items of power he can use in his war against the alliance, from kidnapping to stealing to murder, he uses every dirty tactic to try and obtain more power, and spits in the facs of every other none orc.

He is a **** in every aspect you can imagine. He's made Groms noble sacrifice meaningless, because he's not only done all this, but he's alienated the orcs from the rest of the horde, convincing them that orcish rule is all that matters.

However, he is set to be a final boss in the last patch of mists of pandaria, and I am going to enjoy every single killing blow I make against him.

Oh yes, I am a horde player to, have loved orcs in warcraft since I began playing. And yet all thuis crap has caused me to regret playing as an orc. THATS how much I hate Garrosh.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Right now I am watching Shingeki no Kyojin and there are many many characters worth hating.
But since I am only 6 episodes in, I will wait it out until I finish to decide which on ei hate the most.