your most hated game?

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
I absolutely hate Magna Carta: Tears of Blood. It was the worst game I've ever played.

Hyperactiveman

Oct 26, 2008
GTAIV - An insult to the series... A waste of time/space... And so boring...

Like it was made up by stoned lottery winners... "yeah that'll be a laugh hur hur hur"

Tarakos

May 21, 2009
Mercenaries 2. Not only was it a poor sequel that couldn't touch the original, but it is the worst game I have ever played. I loathe it. Spider-Man 3 was almost equally terrible.

-Ulven-

Nov 18, 2009
I really despise Halo 3, way to hyped, way to little with the "online makes up for shot and shallow gameplay" point... and Mission Impossible:Operation Surma. Really hate that cheap, short knockoff of an "espionage/action" game... not being able to pick up the enemies guns, beacuse I was to sneak and then dare to have a level where all I did was shooting people with a custom machinegun that sucked smelly donkey balls.... argh... I cant believe I managed to run through it.

derdeutschmachine

Jan 22, 2010
I have to say elevator action on the NES pisses me right off. Got a copy when I was five... hated the bastard. Found out current girlfriend has it, twenty years later... still hate it.

clipped crow

Nov 27, 2009
Half-life series.

While I don't hate playing it, I hate what it is. The very corner stone to gaming snobery, with a company that tries to act like it's still an Indy-company, and a fan base that holds a misconception that it isn't like every other mindless silent protagonist run-'n-gun shooter...

major28

Feb 25, 2010
CokeColaForTheWIn said:
Hating games is stupid. If we want them to be treated like a form of art, we shouldn't be giving scores and saying "its crap" , it's just different, okay?
im not sure i agree with that you can look at a painting and say u hate it but it is still art

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
Glademaster said:
Well my most hate game overall is MW2. Although I also hate Bullet Witch and Legendary and Far Cry2.
Yaaayyyyy, someone else besides me hates CoD!

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
DAH!: Path of the Furon

It's like they knew it wasnt going to be good, and didnt even try to change it.

Mr. McFuzzers

Jun 7, 2010
I HATE stormrise it's a RTS from a third person perspective. Sounds cool in theory but when you are trying to command an entire army from the shoulder of an infantry soldier it starts to get a bit frusturating.

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
clipped crow said:
Half-life series.

While I don't hate playing it, I hate what it is. The very corner stone to gaming snobery, with a company that tries to act like it's still an Indy-company, and a fan base that holds a misconception that it isn't like every other mindless silent protagonist run-'n-gun shooter...
This. You just said what I had been thinking in the back of my head ever since I joined this website. I also don't understand why so many people would put up with game series that has had a six year wait time between games. Pretty sure that's kinda bullshit.

On a side note I hope that Ace Combat 6 gets the chinese water torture I think it deserves.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Square Enix.
It's a farce that should've gone off the air a decade ago.

MY SISTER DOES NOT LIKE ME BECAUSE OF THEM

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
For me, it would have to be Half Life 2. I had heard so many good things about the game from so many different sources. I was really looking forward to it.

Then, when I finally picked up the Orange Box, the 3 Half Life games were, by FAR, the worst games on it.

It was a mediocre shooter at best. And the compelling story that everyone raves about, well, I just wasn't feeling it. Maybe its because I never played Half Life 1, but honestly, Half Life 2 was a bore to say the least.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Supreme Commander 2. While I appreciate that the gameplay is faster, the maps are so damn small. I looked to Supcom to feel what it's like to fight across a continent, not someone's backyard (ala every other RTS). And the story is confusing as hell. I didn't know who I was actually fighting for or against or why, and I didn't care about the story after 15 minutes.

the D0rk One

Apr 29, 2010
Ass Creed (1)... until DA:O came out and I got past the first origin I played...
damn u bioware for raping my hopes and dreams... spiritual successor my ass...