Your MW2 Callsign

Spygon

May 16, 2009
I use the BAM on bloodstain due to my clan being called BAM so we all have the same call sign.Funny thing is we were called BAM from the early days of cod4.

And i got it by killing 10 people with cooked grenades

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
[SAS] as im not very imaginative, and british, [Rain of Fire] and the [Helicopter]

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Hm I don't remember but my title is other than the fact that some hot chick is tied up but my tag is Hi-5 with the militia hand emblem

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
i have 3 emblems i like
a knife for 250 knife kills in prestege
a mushroom cloud cause my friend is called mushroom to ennoy him
and the rockstar hand cause few people have it (kill entire team in 10 or 20 secs)

as for title i like the knife master one

bcponpcp27

Jan 9, 2009
My l'il Pwny is the title with the heart shaped skull and cross bones for my emblem.

Pisses people off to get killed by someone with that girly of a callsign.

Lord_Duke

Dec 3, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Lord_Duke said:
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns

There you go
And what exactly do you use?
Oh sorry, i forgot, thought i might help people out.
I have excalibur and the Moving pave low pic i think

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Reeper0278 said:
RomanLegacy said:
I swear, half the people online use "so baked".
Or blunt trauma or joint ops. How odd...
The Voyeur and the Kleptomaniac groups also see quite some use, Airborne to a lesser extend.

As for me, i used F.N.G with the default dog tags before i went back to cod4. Gets people so angry that they are killed by a "noob" that it's actually fun, unlike the rest of the game.

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
I use Submit to Authority as a sort of counter to all the High Commands, Joint Ops, and Blunt Traumas. I use the riot shield emblem, and generally find it hilarious beating people to death with said riot shield.

Icon is whatever rank I unlocked most recently, or sometimes the "beat to death with riot shield" icon.

Clan tag is [RCA].

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
I'm using Mad Man atm, No idea how I got it, I just switched from Streaker which I had for a while, that was for killing 10 enemies without dying at the beginning of a match.

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
Undead Dragon King said:
Mine is "My Little Pwny", with a little unicon pony trailing a rainbow behind it, with a heart-and-crossbones for my embelm. I love envisioning the looks on the faces of the people I kill.

"Shit. I was killed by THAT?!"
Do you know what you have to do to unlock that one?

Nazz3

Sep 11, 2009
rhyno435 said:
Undead Dragon King said:
Mine is "My Little Pwny", with a little unicon pony trailing a rainbow behind it, with a heart-and-crossbones for my embelm. I love envisioning the looks on the faces of the people I kill.

"Shit. I was killed by THAT?!"
Do you know what you have to do to unlock that one?
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Titles#Titles

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
I used "Invisible", for obvious reasons, Cold-blooded pro and Ninja, plus only silenced weapons.

mstickle

Sep 11, 2009
I was using "Companion Crate" with pink hearts, I think that was for calling heaps of care packages. I just got "<3" with the same heart background, that was for cooking a grenade without throwing it killing myself and an enemy. I'm using the pink soap for my emblem, that was for getting payback with a semtex grenade.

By the way there is a semi completed list here at [link]http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns[/link]