Your name has now been changed to your username

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
It would be Storm Shaun, so i would choose that but this one I wouldnt mind....

Cry Wolf

Oct 13, 2010
Cry Wolf? I suppose if everyone is made to assume their online identity I'll be very pleased. If not I've now got an incredibly strange name and will be uneasy with it for a very long time to say the very least. Could be worse, I use to have very feminine online handles, that would have been extremely embarrassing.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Phantom_IEC said:
I'm not sure, my teaching career may end prematurely, but only if the meaning of the IEC part came out. Otherwise I think it would be okay...
Is it "I eat children"? Sorry, just came into my mind when I saw that...

OT: I wouldn't mind being called "JoJo" but the "Deathunter" part is silly and outdated from when I was much younger and I haven't yet found an alternate to complement JoJo, though I am looking.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Don't really care.
It's still a short, easy name to pronounce. :D

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Cool! I love my username. If I were to change my name, which I highly doubt I ever would, I'd change it to this.

Augustus.Theodore

Mar 30, 2011
Wouldn't be that much of a difference really. It would just be longer then usual tough it'd command a bit more respect then just Ted.

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
DanDeFool said:
Whelp... time to hit the county courthouse to get that name change paperwork filled out!

Honestly, I kind of hate my username. It's pretentious, it's silly, it makes me look like an angsty teenager. Admittedly, I was an angsty teenager when I first started using this username, an angsty NERD teenager because I took the name from Dante's sword from Devil May Cry 2 and 3. It's kind of been my default on a number of message boards and community sites that I needed an account with for various reasons but had no interest in participating in; something that usually isn't taken and is easy to remember.

I think I'm going to change it.

Note: Assuming I HAVE changed it, my old username was RebellionXXI. Ugh.

EDIT: Much better. Maybe not the best username in the world, but DanDeFool is at least a lot less pretentious.
What was you old one?

I'm thinking about changing mine too. Guess why.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
It'd be cool at first, but I'd soon be driven crazy by all the people asking me how to pronounce it.

westcoast1313

Aug 31, 2009
I wouldn't mind it. A lot of my gaming buddies call me West even when we are just hanging around so no biggie :p

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Well, I'd still have my current surname as my handle doesn't have one (ooh wow i'm like Neo, almost), so it'd just make me seem slightly more exotic. And now they match. Rather than having a really rare, hard to spell surname and a deathly common (biblical in fact) very easy forename, they're both rare and wierd.

Though I will have to start pretending that one side of my family is Arabian to make it seem less random. Which'll work, as most people who know me only know my mother's side, and even my dad lives apart now. "Other end of the country" may as well be "Other end of the continent" for all practical purposes. I'll just say that both he and I, by a total fluke, got mostly WASP genes rather than obviously south-middle-eastern.

Slightly pleased (I think?) however to recenly discover that the handle matches the squidgy parts in terms of gender, at least. Even though it is deeply non-obvious and I'd have to be explaining it all the time.

Probably wouldn't affect things much apart from making over-the-phone interactions with strangers even more difficult. I figure after a while I'd probably get bored of it and change it back though.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Fantastic turn of events! Though my real name would still be implied by the first 2 letters ;)

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
not much would change. i would probably go by josh as i do now, but people could also call me thor.... which they also do. so there woudlnt be much of a change.