Your name has now been changed to your username

Emilox The Great

May 26, 2010
well a couple of friends already do call me Emilox (or just Emilo)
and since my real name is Emil, i wouldn't really be bothered by it.

havass

Dec 15, 2009
I could live with that. Though the only problem would be to start changing all my usernames so that nobody I know can find me on forums/games.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Fine by me. Pretty much everyone but my Mum calls me Valksy anyway, it's a nickname I have used for a lot of years - To the point of not always acknowledging my real name, or realising when someone uses it.

(Oh, and if my name was changed to the captcha I just got...it would be Lectsee Larousse)

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Well, people call me "Booze" already, anyway. It'd be a bit weird for my teachers to be calling me it, though.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
I don't ever put numbers in my username for reasons like this -- i.e. I want the name to be just as easy to say as it is to read.

If you shorten it to "Aurora," I'm totally okay with it.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
already have one person call me by it irl although he pronounces it wrong still kinda fun. Old name from back in the day when I used to play D&D and drink mountain dew all night. I guess it would be a little annoying telling people that the d is silent but besides that kinda cool. the d is part of the characters surname and my backstory explained that it was tacted on to show station.

shroomie

Mar 31, 2009
I use the same name for most things, even on WoW so Im used to being called Shroomie already.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Moonpooman said:
DanDeFool said:
Whelp... time to hit the county courthouse to get that name change paperwork filled out!

Honestly, I kind of hate my username. It's pretentious, it's silly, it makes me look like an angsty teenager. Admittedly, I was an angsty teenager when I first started using this username, an angsty NERD teenager because I took the name from Dante's sword from Devil May Cry 2 and 3. It's kind of been my default on a number of message boards and community sites that I needed an account with for various reasons but had no interest in participating in; something that usually isn't taken and is easy to remember.

I think I'm going to change it.

Note: Assuming I HAVE changed it, my old username was RebellionXXI. Ugh.

EDIT: Much better. Maybe not the best username in the world, but DanDeFool is at least a lot less pretentious.
What was you old one?

I'm thinking about changing mine too. Guess why.
It says my old name in my original post. And I changed my profile pic to something even goofier-looking. Yaay!

As for why you would want to change your username... um... because the moon is made of cheese, and a moon man made of poo would therefore be totally inexplicable?

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
DanDeFool said:
Moonpooman said:
DanDeFool said:
Whelp... time to hit the county courthouse to get that name change paperwork filled out!

Honestly, I kind of hate my username. It's pretentious, it's silly, it makes me look like an angsty teenager. Admittedly, I was an angsty teenager when I first started using this username, an angsty NERD teenager because I took the name from Dante's sword from Devil May Cry 2 and 3. It's kind of been my default on a number of message boards and community sites that I needed an account with for various reasons but had no interest in participating in; something that usually isn't taken and is easy to remember.

EDIT: Much better. Maybe not the best username in the world, but DanDeFool is at least a lot less pretentious.
What was you old one?

It says my old name in my original post. And I changed my profile pic to something even goofier-looking. Yaay!

As for why you would want to change your username... um... because the moon is made of cheese, and a moon man made of poo would therefore be totally inexplicable?
No, all your posts say "DanDeFool".

As for my username, it's simply because "poo" seems childish.

Phantom_IEC

Feb 15, 2010
JoJoDeathunter said:
Phantom_IEC said:
Is it "I eat children"? Sorry, just came into my mind when I saw that...
That is exactley what it stands for, twas a username from nearly ten years ago which I kept using due to it's originality. However as I headed toward teaching as a career I started to play around with it. Lots of people allready shortened it to IEC so adding an extra bit was easy after that.

Lionsfan1986

Oct 20, 2008
Well I know i would be mocked for having the same name as a lousy football team and being fan of said team!

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Moonpooman said:
DanDeFool said:
Moonpooman said:
DanDeFool said:

What was you old one?

No, all your posts say "DanDeFool".

As for my username, it's simply because "poo" seems childish.
A: With regards to your username, I was joking around. But yeah, I can see why you'd want to change it.

B: I meant in the post itself. Apparently you didn't read it very carefully.

DanDeFool said: