Your name has now been changed to your username

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Marcosn said:
I wouldn't be bothered by it atall seeing as it's just my first name with the first letter of my last name added on.
Fappy said:
People would laugh at me every time I introduced myself :(
HAHAHAHAHA, you'd have some problems :')
also your name goes disturbingly well with your picture...
Thanks! Though the name came long before the avatar. :3

beema

Aug 19, 2009
some people call me this anyways already
it's also my DJ name so that plays in to it

Jondare

Aug 23, 2010
Sure why not.

I have already grown so used to reacting to it over vent, i probably would in RL too :p

As a matter of fact, maybe i should change my name... we'll see :)

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Mine's a nickname given by one of my best mates (we were in a band and I'm a drummer) so I'm cool with it. Plus it's awesome

Womlet

Jul 9, 2008
Well according to Urban dictionary, Womlet: Female version of a short male, comparable to a manlet, standing below 5'2''.

I dont really know how I feel about that. I always thought the word womlet came from a combination of waffles and omlets. you know, things you get late at night when you have the munchies. If womlet was going to be my name then I think i get to deside what it means and a womlet is now an article of food that you eat when you have the munchies.

T3h Merc

Dec 24, 2008
It would be pretty bad. I'm registered everywhere as T3h Merc though, and I can't properly think of a new username for stuff and things

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Well, for day to day it wouldnt be bad, but I would be kinda weird with my family. Athol was my grandfathers middle name (I adopted it kinda in his memory). We shared the same first name which he went by, while I go by my middle name.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
I would just love the fact that no one can pronounce it correctly or even type it (Unless they have Scandinavian keyboard layout for whatever reason). I could live it. But I would prefer to be know as either Sinister or Gehe. But I am know as H.t.H in some places anyway so it wouldn't be ground breaking for me ot use my name.

Loremaster P

Nov 23, 2009
Well my most common used nickname is Monty from way back when i started wow. And more people online refer to me by that name anyway so wouldn't be to much of a difference. And it's a actual name so i can live with it.

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
Well, shit. My username is that of one of my characters. Publishing will be awkward.
Maybe I should change my character's name to my old name - or to what the captcha suggests me: Valun Fawcett. Sounds more like Mario's secret identity tho.

VanQQisH said:
I'm actually okay with this, I think it's a pretty good screen name and it wouldn't be too awkward to use in real life. I went by the name Van for quite a while anyways so it may be more nostalgic than anything. I also got called VanQ (pronounced Vank) over vent on most MMOs and I think that sounds pretty sweet.
I'd imagine someone would turn Vank into Wank.