Your name has now been changed to your username

arcus_angelus

Oct 15, 2008
Pretty acceptable I suppose. Pretty good ice breaker I suppose. "Hi there, I'm Arcus Angelus, now you're probably wondering why I just introduced myself using my full name. . .funny story there. . ."

Shuswah_Noir

Nov 20, 2009
I could deal with it, as I've used Shuswah Noir as a name in many places. I like how it sounds, and it can be passed as a real name.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
Awesome, my life is now perfect. If you need me I'll be over there doing... stuff.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
That'd be fucking awesome; Nouw is an awesome name.

Dayum I don't even have a last name xD.

shiaramoon

LRR Stalkin'
Feb 1, 2011
Veloxe said:
I can live with it. Since it's effectively my online persona I tried to make it something I wouldn't mine people calling me anyways (instead of going with a descriptive name or one with many x's and numbers or "1337" in it) so I would have no problem should such an event occur.
Yeah, that's where mine came from. I was sick of adding numbers to the end of my sn, so I decided to create one: Shiara Moon. As long as I get to add the space (didn't know we could on the escapist until I already made the account) I'm perfectly fine with that.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
My name sounds sort of like a codename or something and is also sort of descriptive of me irl.

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
I'm grim and I'm a top fighter pilot? I think I can love with that. It's a bit long of a name but it definitely gets an odd point across.