Your Name.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Playful Pony said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
I don't mind my name, Spencer. I have no nickname except the occasional "Spency-Poo" or "Spency-Wency" from joking friends and hot babes alike. I always wanted some sort of ballin' nickname that I would be recognized by.. Oh well, maybe someday.
Spencer is my favorite boys name X3. Me liking your name makes you awesome. Congratulations!
Really? I always thought it was kind of dorky sounding, thanks for making me feel super cool!

Call Me Jose said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
Yea this is a pretty safe-zone name, I'm sure people call you just good ol' "Spence" too, at least I would.
Oh, how could I forget! A lot of my family friends and high school teachers call me that!

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
I Stomp on Kittens said:
Playful Pony said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
I don't mind my name, Spencer. I have no nickname except the occasional "Spency-Poo" or "Spency-Wency" from joking friends and hot babes alike. I always wanted some sort of ballin' nickname that I would be recognized by.. Oh well, maybe someday.
Spencer is my favorite boys name X3. Me liking your name makes you awesome. Congratulations!
Really? I always thought it was kind of dorky sounding, thanks for making me feel super cool!
And you ARE super cool! The Pony doesn't leave anyone going by her favorite male name in the uncool bin! Unfortunately I know nobody with the name, it's pretty uncommon in Norway (I have never met a single person with that name IRL..).

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Samantha. Most everyone calls me Sam, which I prefer. Sammie/Sammy when I'm being poked fun at or kids call me that. Hammy Sammy when I was a kid, mostly by family, but not anymore. Mostly because I'd call them something much worse in response.

Anytime someone says Samantha I think I'm in trouble. Even at my age.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
Wow, we sure do love having name threads here.

OT, I'm Igor.

It's slavic name that came from Old scandinavian Yngvar (Proto-norse I think), that means the warrior/defender of Ing.
So yeah, I am content with it. Also, I share my name with the first conqueror of Kievan Rus Igor, son of Rurik- So that's awesome too.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
My name's Brian. Its also the name of at least 20% of the people living in my city, so it seems. At least five of whom have their names on the 'weird wall' in my house. I also look like about another 20% of the population.

The name isn't great. There's very little you can do with it in terms of nicknames. And my last name is a single boring syllable, so I couldn't even be known by that, or work it into a nickname!:/

A decent few of my female friends have pet names for me, but there's even less chance of me posting those here than there is that I'd post my last name.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
Eclpsedragon said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Eclpsedragon said:
Daystar Clarion said:
snip
That's because all the bestest peoples are called Ashley.

We're the best, around.

Nothing's ever gonna keep us down.
Fight till the end
'Cause your life will depend
On the strength that you have inside you.

Gotta be proud
standing out in the crowd
when the odds of the game defy you!

Try your best to win them all
And one day time will tell
When you're the one that's standing there
You've reached the final bell

[HEADING=1]we're the best around!

Nothing is gonna ever keep us down![/HEADING]

[sub]I get the feeling this has happened before :D[/sub]
Thanks a lot guys, now that fucking song is stuck in my head!

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
It's Derek. Besides people constantly trying to spell it "Derrick", I think it's fine. It's not too common, but not weird or embarrassing.

It is one of those awkward names that have no decent nicknames, though. :/

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I like my name despite the other name for it (Dick) but still I like the short version of my name as it make me sound something that I am not (as in I have alot of money).

No I don't like to disclose my real name (well you can view it on my profile) but you should be able to figure out what it is.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Playful Pony said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
Playful Pony said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
-supercuts-
And you ARE super cool! The Pony doesn't leave anyone going by her favorite male name in the uncool bin! Unfortunately I know nobody with the name, it's pretty uncommon in Norway (I have never met a single person with that name IRL..).
So you just picked up on it through the internet or something? It's not real common here either, I was the only one in my high school with it and I only know two others!

Oh and here,

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
My name is Codie...

... I do not mind the name, although I have to say I have never met another person spelling the exact same as mine...

Interesting Fact: I have a cousin with the exact same first, middle, and last name as me (except of course for the spelling of the first). More interestingly, it was not planned.

Our years sharing classes in highschool were hell...

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
I Stomp on Kittens said:
So you just picked up on it through the internet or something? It's not real common here either, I was the only one in my high school with it and I only know two others!

Oh and here,
That is so fucking sweet Oo. Why did never my BFs make me pony cookies X3. Do they not understand how much precious SEX they could have been having?! Somehow I knew that the first Spencer I talked to would be awesome =3.

I noticed the name first in some TV show from USA. I don't exactly remember which, but I always liked the name after I first heard it!

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
i hate my name... mostly because it's an utter pain to tell people...
my name (and no, i'm not lying or joking or kidding) is KC
that's it...
my dad named me such so i "wouldn't have to fill in so many bubbles on the SATs" and it's caused me nothing but grief. EVERYONE spells it wrong and NOBODY believes it's my real name (i have to pull my ID every time i introduce myself)

as for odd nicknames, well i got called Sunshine (KC and the Sunshine Band) in middle school, but now i have a friend actually NAMED Sunshine so that's out...
my current nickname is a play on my actual name. Kilo Charlie = KC in the phonetic alphabet. kinda cool. so i typically use that when introducing myself

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
My parents decided to give me a very unique name. I seriously dislike it as every time I introduce myself I have to explain it, and it generally takes people about 3 tries to pronounce it right, if at all.

I've never met or even heard of anyone with the same name,whether real or fictional.

It's because of this that I've started going by my middle name which is far more common.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
[sub]I get the feeling this has happened before :D[/sub]
It's Déjà vu!
[sub][sub]It's actually not, I just wanted to say Déjà vu.[/sub][/sub]

RootBrewski

Aug 1, 2008
My name is Brent. I have to admit I hate my name, always hated it and I am changing it in the new year.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
My name is Ilia. It's pretty boring and I can't think of any nicknames by which I was called, everyone just calls me by my name. But I like it, it's nice and short.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Playful Pony said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
-cuut-
That is so fucking sweet Oo. Why did never my BFs make me pony cookies X3. Do they not understand how much precious SEX they could have been having?! Somehow I knew that the first Spencer I talked to would be awesome =3.

I noticed the name first in some TV show from USA. I don't exactly remember which, but I always liked the name after I first heard it!
Is that the secret?! Looks like I'm making more cookies!

I hate hearing my name on TV or in movies, it's really weird to me.