Your Name.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
The rather simplistic George Elliot Garside. I will also answer to the name of Gark, El Garsido, Le George, The G-Side, G-Force and Thomas Rosecastle.

EDIT: Oh, and Senor Badtouch.

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
My name is Alexandria, but I don't recall ever having been called that beyond elementary school attendance.

I've gone by Ali for as long as I can remember. My parents started the nickname when I was too young to read.. Not sure why it was Ali over Alex, but I really quite like it.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
The origins of my names are
an ancient Greek king
an angelic name meaning "Judge Of God"
and a last name sourced from English nobility of some sort

All things considered, they do a pretty good job of fitting me.

Mr Binary

Jan 24, 2011
Well, my first name is Colin so a lot of my friends call me 'semi-colon' which I find quite awesome.

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
Josh. I guess it has an endearing ring to it, but its a name that's frequently given to males in recent times.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I Stomp on Kittens said:
I don't mind my name, Spencer. I have no nickname except the occasional "Spency-Poo" or "Spency-Wency" from joking friends and hot babes alike. I always wanted some sort of ballin' nickname that I would be recognized by.. Oh well, maybe someday.
Oh cool, another Spencer. I don't think it's very common.

I like Spencer. It's a fun name, and I find people don't forget it very often.

Anyone who calls me "Spency" dies, however.

unreal51

Nov 13, 2011
My name is Oliver Wood.... Harry Potter fans like me.
Anyway with most others called Oliver, Oliver twist is sung at me at least twice a week.
An entire class in my school calls me Olivia but I get along with them so I refrain from bitching about it.
My favourite is Oswald but my uncle is the only one that calls me it , hated it at fist but now I like it.

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
My name's Ross. I'm pretty OK with it. I like that it's pretty unique (only met 2 other people who share it). But I don't like that it's also the name of a clothing store. You have no idea how many people have asked me if I dress for less. Although on the plus side, kids had a hard time rhyming it with anything other then "boss". (Everyone gets their named rhymed with something in elementary/primary school, right?)

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
My glorious name is Nicholas, as a name, it signifies victory, and strength.

Funny thing is, I rarely lose bets/challenges/games against friends. And when I do, it's usually playing games where dice rolls decide a big part of it, like yahtzee or risk, cuz sometimes no matter my strategy in risk, the dice hate me, like 30 armies losing to 2, what's that shit all about.

snowfi6916

Nov 22, 2010
My name is pretty simple. Named after my grandfathers. My first name is Thomas, and my middle name is Richard.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
Michael.....that's boring but no one calls me that, its either Mikey (name since early childhood) or Mossy a fairly annoying nickname stemming from my initials. Doesn't get better than that man....... On second thought I could be called The Beast MacDeath, that's the best case scenario

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Nile McMorrow. Don't really have any problem with it and don't think I'd ever want to change it. It's pretty unique and I haven't really met/heard/google-seen anyone with the same first name as me.

Now who can guess where the inspiration for it came from? :D [Hint: Got nuthing to do with Rivers baby.]

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
Eddie the head said:
It's David. And it's fine. I like it I guess but I have never been called anything else. No wait some of my friends called me Charley, due to my middle name being Charles.
This probably won't be funny to anyone else but one of my friends goes by David which is his middle name and his real first name is Charles.

Anyways...

OT: My name is Dustin, I actually kinda like it. The only thing is I hate being called Justin, but I am a twin so I am used to being called the wrong name.

Also why are some people ashamed of their names? Embrace them is what I say.

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
Nile McMorrow said:
Nile McMorrow. Don't really have any problem with it and don't think I'd ever want to change it. It's pretty unique and I haven't really met/heard/google-seen anyone with the same first name as me.

Now who can guess where the inspiration for it came from? :D [Hint: Got nuthing to do with Rivers baby.]
I have a friends with a 3 month old named Niles. pretty close.

rayman56

Mar 14, 2012
Rayce. There is more than likely less than 200 people with that name, spelt like that. I like it, it's nice, unique, and it makes my initials spell RAG. Awesome, in my honest opinion.

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
Frankcel...Yeah my dad dosen't really speak(or write english) that well and he misspelled my name..

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
velcrokidneyz said:
Nile McMorrow said:

I have a friends with a 3 month old named Niles. pretty close.
Yea I've seen people with pretty close names such as Niles (as you pointed out), Neil, Niel, Neils, etc. but apart from that no-one with the exact same name as me. :)

Call Me Jose

That One Jose
Jul 4, 2012
BlakBladz said:
Adam Hasan Dik.
I'm changing it this year (YES! FUCKING FINALLY!)

...If you couldn't tell, I don't like my name.
O_O
Artemis923 said:
Cody is a shitty name; my mum should've named me Artemis.
I agree Artemus is a cool sounding name
loudmadman said:
First name Joseph. Last name Smith. I prefer to be called Joe..
The English version of Jose! My new forum BFF!
Judgment90 said:
My name's Rory, which is fairly common for both genders.

However, I did learn my name means "ruler", so that means I am destined to rule?

My dad did want to name me Rufus, which in hindsight is much better.
We can both rejoice you didn't get called Rufus after Street Fighter...