your personal philosophy?

duck-man

Mar 17, 2009
'A personal philosophy should Probably be longer and more comprehensive than this.' (even my philosophy is a useless copout!)

Uncle_Brainhorn

Dec 18, 2009
Just two, mostly.
1: Leave well enough alone.
2: If you don't get your hopes up you'll never be disappointed.

Lukyo

Aug 14, 2009
"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?' For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

>>But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.<<

So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
- - - -
It's a bit long but if you section it off you lose the context of the philosophy.

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
I have many, far too many to list here. But the absolute highest philosophy on my list is probably "Live life with the intent of impressing only 2: God and myself". Admittedly I don't live up to my philosophies quite as well as I want to, but it's something I'm constantly working on.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"dont worry. it can, and will, get worse. this wont seem so bad soon."
or:
"never run away. theres always something behind you that you'll hurt yourself on. like a wall."

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
If things are going to stay the same no matter what you do, why waste energy trying to change them?

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
I'v been trying to construct a wholesome personal philosophy from scratch for a few years now. Unfortunately I haven't gotten much further than the basics:

"There is nothing a living being could ever do to deserve death" and "Killing isn't always wrong, but it's never right"

I'm obviously steered by other morals, but they're the ones I grew up with, and not ones I cam up with myself. I'm not convinced I can fully justify them with logic a reasoning, as much as I can my own personal philosophy (Working on it though).

Grimbold

Nov 19, 2009
Scheiß da nix, na feid da nix. If you don't give a shit, nothing will impair you. Or something like that.
Also the categoric imperative.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
My personal philisophy is, as with anything, "I'm on a boat, motherfuckers!"

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Well,

"Just be content"

To me life doesnt really last too long so, might as well be happy with how you live it.

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
"The safest place to hide is behind a smile" or "People only do things for two reasons they want it or they feel gulity"