Your Pseudonym, how did you come up with it?

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Wheel of Time, one of my favorite book series. The term referred specifically to a class of expert swordsmen. I started using it for game characters that relied more on skill than dumb brute force, and the name grew on me.

Uzbekistan

Dec 17, 2009
Axis Power hetalia. Uzbekistan is an OOC of mine, whose name is Rubena Bodhan. I go usually by those two.

I also go by Haar Pel, which is Raphael in anagram form. Those are the four handles I go by.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
i wanted cardinalbiggles orinially on xbox but it was taken therefore i went with wiggles.
to be honest i think it's funnier anyway. cardinalwiggles. very good. lol. no idea why it just sort of stuck

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
My name is a play off of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! monster, the Red Eyes Black Dragon.
What's next? You gonna tell me that BlueEyesWhitePower is based off Yu-Gi-Oh, too?

Or Aryan principles?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
mine came from long ago, I was trying to think of a name for sl that started with W (dont remember why) then I remembered a term I heard long ago that ment to strangle but it sounded like a proper name to me so I used it and I brought it with me here

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
my name and suffix in japanese combined with my old name omnimon300 because omnimon is kickass and likes to THIS IS SPARTA people into the digital world...

SkyrimOrBust

Apr 23, 2011
dkyros said:
My name comes from a struggle from within, conquering crushing depression and coming out the other side. By this I mean that this was the name of my first D&D character. The half red dragon half drow that kicked everyones asses.

The d is a surname that is actually not pronounced (so its not da-kyros its just kyros). The surname is a mysterious word that starts with d. Kyros was a mix between my real name and the word zero. (10 virtual dollars to the first person to guess my real name).
Kyle?

Mine is somewhat obvious. Though before I even knew TESV was Skyrim I assisted in the development of an Oblivion mod in which the map was expanded to allow a bit of Skyrim with some towns. THe name of the mod? Skyrim or Bust.

EDIT: I see someone won the name competition before me. Fuck.

Reynard Wrecce

May 15, 2010
Reynard the Fox is a trickster from European literature whose stories have always interested me, Wrecce is Anglo-Saxon for 'wretched'. The whole is my first and favourite Morrowind character (He was a Nord. He was a badass), which I've just stuck with for myself.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
Generic Gamer said:
My username references the fact that on paper I am a completely baseline average nerd.
stick to what you know i suppose a? i suppose if people could tell who you are from your name it says it all ? :p

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
During my CS:S days, I was thinking about a good pseudonym to replace my old, stale one that nobody said right. So I stole my friend's idea of putting and animal and an element together, and came up with "Shock Monkey".

I eventually tossed out the Monkey part because everyone just called me Shock. Then I saw Powerthirst, and stole the "olate" suffix. Though on Steam I've gone back to just Shock, with two lightning bolts that I stole from some guy.

Yes, I steal things a lot. Shut up, cool names are hard.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Well, booze is awesome and zombies are slow but determined... so, I wanted a name that represented all of those qualities.

Lekonua

Mar 25, 2009
I originally made it when I signed up for the LEGO website a long time ago. (Probably around 10 or so years ago.) Their BIONICLE line had recently been introduced and I had become obsessed with it. The screenname I made for the LEGO forums was "Lekonua" a mashup of the 3 characters from BIONICLE I liked most: Lewa, Kopaka and Onua, the Toa of Air, Ice, and Earth respectively. It was simple and surprisingly unique, so I stuck with it for the rest of my internet life.

Eventually, it became the name of a character I used to represent myself in some comics I drew with a friend in high school. He was also a BIONICLE character, but eventually I changed his name and design to a robot for originality purposes. I shortened the name to just "Leko."

In some places (like Xbox Live) I use the name "Leko The Robot" or a variation of "CS_Leko." (The CS standing for Comic Shorts, the name of the comic series I drew the character for.)

So, there you have it. The entire TL;DR history of my screenname.

crop52

Mar 16, 2011
in an mmorpg, i wanted my character to have a shaved head,
but "shaved" sounds stupid, so i thought up crop, and i've used it ever since,