Your Pseudonym, how did you come up with it?

Kouta Cles

Apr 23, 2011
My ex used to call me Kouta after we watched all of Elfen Lied.

Then we saw The Simpsons ep 9F11 ("Selma's Choice") where Homer says "Homercles cares not for beans!"

Fusion ensued.

Mar 9, 2010
Socks and Shoes said:
Because I was wearing socks and shoes when I made my profile, and yes, I'm that unimaginative.
It may be unimaginative, but it was original enough to not have been used.

OT: I forget the origins of my name. It started when I was signing up to sites here there and everywhere trying to use the name 'The Gentleman' but that was always taken. So, I figured that the best thing to do would be to add in an extra word and unworthy came up, nobody wants to call themselves unworthy. The only problem is that it often has more characters than a site will allow a username to have.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I dig astronomy and cosmology (that's COSMOlogy, not COSMETology), hence Stellar (havin' to do with stars, for those of you who don't know) and I am of Scandinavian descent, hence Viking. It also works because I like space games and exploration stuff, so StellarViking works as a sort of "star explorer" sort of thing.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
My favorite playable hero in Dawn of War II with an accidental second "r." That's what I get for not checking my spelling.

Rhade Adama

Mar 17, 2010
Rhade is from Telemachus Rhade from the Andromeda tv series and Adama after Admiral Adama from the reimage of Battlestar Galactica.

Unfortuately while I originally intended Rhade to be pronounced raw-day as it is in Andromeda, all my guild mates in Guild Wars pronounced it raid.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Flailing ______ is always my psydonyymmmmmmmnnmmmrr. Flailing just sounds BA and the _______ usually has to do with whatever its refering to.

Corialos

Nov 12, 2009
Corialos was originally the name of a character from a book that I started writing about two years ago, and never got finished. So I guess this is my testament to the dead soul also occupying the body of the main character.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
Since graduating High School, I've alternated between brief attempts at dead-end jobs and lazing about college. Thus, I've never had any expendable income for video games, hence being a "Zero Budget Gamer"

Infernostrider

Feb 8, 2010
there's this set of boots in diablo 2, called the infernostrider. it has a chance when getting hit to cast blaze, which leaves a trail of fire where you walk

come on, how can you get much cooler then leaving fire in ones path?

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
There was a bot mod for the original Counter-Strike called, PodBot. One of the possible bot names was fuzzy logic. I stole it from there, one day, when I couldn't think up something better while registering on some website... I can't remember what I first started using it for, but now I use it on most games and websites.

I'm vaguely aware that it's also some kind of obscure statistics term? Or possibly an obscure programming term?

Anyway, it works as an excuse for when I do something dumb in a game :p

McPulse

Mar 23, 2011
Infernostrider said:
there's this set of boots in diablo 2, called the infernostrider. it has a chance when getting hit to cast blaze, which leaves a trail of fire where you walk

come on, how can you get much cooler then leaving fire in ones path?
Put them on your assassin, then lay out a whole mana orb's worth of inferno traps?

It makes the rouge plains look like the inferno...

Mad Scientist

Apr 21, 2011
I'm a mad scientist.

There's a long story there about secretly joining a forum under the name instead of my normal handle and then basing a facebook account on that forum and then... trust me, it's boring.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
I first got onto the internet around the same time I began reading the Ender's Game series so my pseudonym is always Ender Arkanian. If for some reason I'm bored or I don't want to put that, I like the classic Simpson's gag, Guy Incognito.

iamthe1

Mar 16, 2011
It's an old cheat code from Unreal Tournament when we used to play during class in high school. Ah, the memories!

platinawolf

Oct 27, 2009
Always been fascinated by wolves ^^* Went from Vampiric_Wolf to WiccanWolf to platinawolf :p Yes, I'm a furry :p

mbulsht

Mar 16, 2010
A while ago, when I was reading the Count of Monte Cristo, I noticed that the translator often shortened "Monsieur" to just the letter "M." That became the first letter of my pseudonym. The "bulsht" part is obviously a shortened/censored version of the word "Bullshit." The word "Bullshit" is often abbreviated "B.S." which also happens to be my initials. thus my pseudonym was born: Mbulsht.

IndigoAkyre

Apr 24, 2011
Favorite color's indigo blue and Akira from Rival Schools was my favorite character to play when I first started actively playing video games.