Your Rarest Game

TheAbominableDan

Jun 2, 2009
Let's see... I have:

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Both editions of Persona 3 which aren't really that rare unless you're looking for a new copy.
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Both Digital Devil Sagas
Koudelka
Disaster Report
Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel
Silent Hill
Xenogears

And I never realized it was all that rare, but my copy of Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes died last week and it's not easy to find a new copy.

Raijinken

Aug 11, 2009
I'm not sure but i have Warcraft the original game and Warcraft 2 and 2 expansion not sure if there that rare i just never saw them in stores.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
ikgame said:
Ed Hunter, the Iron Maiden game

Found it in a second hand store. Great fun.
lol xD UP THE IRONS!! I saw the album which comes with that game in jb hi-fi and was tempted to get it, but ehhhhhh. It isn't very rare, but by the same token hardly anyone would've heard of it because people dont listen to metal these days :'(
But yes, the rarest game I own is Dungeon Keeper, which i still remember my mum buying me clear as day in 1997 when i was probably about 4. Great game.

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
Fronken said:
My most rare game would have to be my original copy of The Neverhood for the PC.
:(

I hereby envy you greater than whomever gets to make love with Natalie Portman.

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for PS2, Metal slug 3 for PS2, idk if thats rare or not but i never see it haha, i think thats it

CptPanda29

Apr 8, 2009
Apparently my Monster Rancher on PS1 is rare, I haven't looked into it but I never saw any other copies of it anywhere...

metalmmaniac

Jun 30, 2009
PxDn Ninja said:
Actually it wasn't difficult. I got it while it was brand new when I was younger and just kept it. Got lucky about it becoming rare and such.

As for Chrono Trigger, it was a decent game, but just never really grabbed me. Still a gem to have in a collection though:D
wow thats a lucky break. its awesome to see something you own, increase in value. haha, chrono trigger is my fav game, so yea its nice to have. i have all 3 versions too. I am not crazy, i bought the ps version cuz i wanted to see the new animated scenes, and just got the ds version, cuz its awesome to have portable..haha

PxDn Ninja

Jan 30, 2008
metalmmaniac said:
PxDn Ninja said:
Actually it wasn't difficult. I got it while it was brand new when I was younger and just kept it. Got lucky about it becoming rare and such.

As for Chrono Trigger, it was a decent game, but just never really grabbed me. Still a gem to have in a collection though:D
wow thats a lucky break. its awesome to see something you own, increase in value. haha, chrono trigger is my fav game, so yea its nice to have. i have all 3 versions too. I am not crazy, i bought the ps version cuz i wanted to see the new animated scenes, and just got the ds version, cuz its awesome to have portable..haha
Nothing crazy about it. I own 3 copies of FFVII (from random reasons) and I still downloaded it from the store just so I didn't have to dig out the disks, and if they do a rerelease, I would buy it as well.

Xaki

Sep 9, 2009
My rarest is probably Ehrgeiz for the PS1. Not sure if it was actually "rare" but it took me forever to find it. Ended up convincing a local rental store to sell it to me back in the day.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
destroyer383 said:
TriGGeR_HaPPy said:
destroyer383 said:
ive never seen another copy of metalfetige and total anilation
Total Annihilation is rare?
Whelp, another for me I guess...
That game was epic though, right? I still play it every now and then. :D
Yeah it was epic i stil play it alot even more with the expanstions
:D Same.
Just out of curiosity... Core, or Arm? ^_^

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Fantastic Dizzy in its box on a big badass 5¼-inch floppy.

Got other floppies from the same era in boxes about 8 times as big as CD cases, which contain huge manuals and tiny floppy disks.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
Final Fantasy 1 for the NES. Still in it's shrinkwrap.

The cartridge comes with a battery to save your game right onto the cartridge when you play... it would be a fair assumption that the battery is dead by now, but no matter :)

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
SMT: Digital Devil saga 1 and 2, not very rare but still fairly hard to find in stores.

littleghost

Sep 16, 2009
my rarest game i can think of off the top of my head is Free Running for PSP. its not availible in the usa and never will be. i bought it off ebay from a store in london haha

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Prehistorik man for the super nintendo for me because I looked for years to find it.

Pifflestick

Jun 10, 2008
Creatures. I have never seen this game in stores. I've seen it a few copies on ebay but nowhere else.

gravitron89

Aug 1, 2009
Dynamite Headdy :D Best. Game. Ever. For the mega drive. Just hour after hour after hour of crazy strangeness. I am yet to ever complete it.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
American McGee's Alice on the PC and Koudelka for PS1. Took me two years to finally find a copy of Koudelka. You'd have to pry it out of my cold, dead fingers before I'd ever give it up now. xD