Your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.!

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
If anybody who has played fallout is aware the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system is your character's stat system and shapes who your character is. Now I've been thinking how other people's S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats would turn out, so in the comments build your yourself. Here are the attributes you can choose from
Strength: 5
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 5
Luck: 5
And now you have five points to spend you can also subtract points and add them to others, here's myself :D
Strength: 3
Perception: 6
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 6
Luck: 4

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Strength 5
Perception 4
Endurance 6
Charisma 8
Intelligence 8
Agility 4
Luck 5

(I think that adds up)

Rather smart and Charismatic, but I don't pick up on things well and I'm clumsy

And if I had to tag skills, they would be Science, Speech, and Barter

genericusername64

Jun 18, 2011
Strength 4
perception 2
endurance 5
Charisma 7
intelligence 5
agility 6
luck 9
Why does everyone rank themselves above average in intelligence. If everyone is above average then that isn't the average

Dec 14, 2009
Strength: 5
Perception: 4
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 6
Luck: 8

I consider myself quite lucky. Many things just seem to go in my favour with very little influence from myself.

Being charismatic and intelligent can get you a lot in life.

Luck can get you a lot more.

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
ah I forgot about tag skills, well since were on it mine would be Speech, Sneak, and Science. Although I don't see many people using the energy weapons skill though :p

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
I'm currently in the middle of a fallout roleplay with my group, so this tread was a most post for me.

Okay if was a character:
Str: 7
Per: 7
End: 7
Cha: 5
Int: 5
Agi: 3
Luck: 6

I would tag; Melee, energy weapons and medicine.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
why does nobody use the search function?
this has been done to death, i promise you.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
The Lugz said:
why does nobody use the search function?
this has been done to death, i promise you.
A million times this.

Please start searching. I'd hazard a guess at this having been done at the very least ten times already, and that's a conservative guess.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Strength: 3
Perception: 4
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 9
Luck: 6

I've got a point left over but this seems a rather accurate description of me. Small but quick. Smart, yet things tend to go right past me. Not good working with people and I tend to catch a lucky break with things more often than others, but not all too much.

Figuring out my Endurance was tricky, as when it comes to Stamina I don't tire easily, but if I were to get into a fight one good hit would make me quit. No real tolerance for pain at all.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
genericusername64 said:
Strength 4
perception 2
endurance 5
Charisma 7
intelligence 5
agility 6
luck 9
Why does everyone rank themselves above average in intelligence. If everyone is above average then that isn't the average
Yes, but the Escapist isn't necessarily a good sample of the overall average.
So, it may be perfectly reasonable for the 'average' intelligence on the escapist or any other community with some like minded individuals to be above average in some traits.

For example, a forum that was aimed at body builders would probably have the average strength up at 8-10.

A forum for runners would likely have the Agility up near the top.

While the overall average would be five, different communities would be focused in certain traits.

But of course, there will be exaggeration still, but the point is the average here might be more than the average elsewhere in that stat.

Simple Bluff

Dec 30, 2009
I'd take a point off intelligence, leaving me with... six. Seven? Whatever. Anyway, I don't have anywhere to put them, so the following is a rather GLAMOROUS version of Bluff:
S: 6
P: 9
E: 6
C: 6
I: 3
A: 5
L: 6

Glam to the wham, yo.

Ouroboros0977

Jan 1, 2009
Str: 4
Per: 3
End: 5
Cha: 6
Int: 7
Agi: 6
Luc: 9

Tag skills: Science, Repair, Speech
If we are going that far as to go into traits: Four Eyes, Wild Wasteland... if you see the crap I get into, you would not be surprised by me having wild wasteland.

Areani

Dec 18, 2008
Strength: 4 (Lightweight)
Perception: 8 (Monocled Falcon)
Endurance: 3 (Do Not Bend)
Charisma: 4 (Peevish Librarian)
Intelligence: 6 (Gifted)
Agility: 4 (Butterfingers)
Luck: 5 (Coin Flip)

I tire easily and I'm rather perceptive, picking up on things that might go unnoticed to others. Seems about right.

Added Fallout: New Vegas Level names just for fun ^^

Lt_Bromhead

Dec 14, 2008
Strength: 7
Perception: 2
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 9
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 3
Luck: 2

Pretty much balances out.
Easy to understand, methinks... :)

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
S: 2
P: 7
E: 4
C: 8
I: 9
A: 4
L: 6

That's about right, I'm pretty damn weak. I'll talk myself out of a situation before I fight my way out.

May 17, 2010
martin said:
genericusername64 said:
Strength 4
perception 2
endurance 5
Charisma 7
intelligence 5
agility 6
luck 9
So, it may be perfectly reasonable for the 'average' intelligence on the escapist or any other community with some like minded individuals to be above average in some traits.

For example, a forum that was aimed at body builders would probably have the average strength up at 8-10.

While the overall average would be five, different communities would be focused in certain traits.

But of course, there will be exaggeration still, but the point is the average here might be more than the average elsewhere in that stat.
Eh, isn't there also the thing that most people like to think of themselves as smart? Very few people are truely honest with themselves.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
370999 said:
martin said:
genericusername64 said:
Strength 4
perception 2
endurance 5
Charisma 7
intelligence 5
agility 6
luck 9

Eh, isn't there also the thing that most people like to think of themselves as smart? Very few people are truely honest with themselves.
That's why I said 'There will be exaggeration still'.