Your thoughts on Emu's...

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
Yep. Emulators. Whats your favorite? Znes? Project64? PSX?

I'm currently trying to install antsnes on my Nokia N97. and I'm quite wrapped in Ocarina of Time, even though I'm about to hit the water temple.

So Escapists, what's your favorite Emulator?

**EDIT**

Could anyone recommend some good, old underrated games?

Fusoiya

Mar 6, 2010
Hmmm I enjoy Zero Mission on my Visualboyadvance :<

But that's about it actually

AcacianLeaves

Sep 28, 2009
Emus? Who wouldn't love those sexy feathered majesties of nature, with those lovely long slender necks...exquisitely seductive legs...and the feathers...oh God the feathers...

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMmmMMMMmmmmmm...

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Talking about playing roms is quite frowned upon here, but my favourite emulator certainly wouldn't be Znes.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
AcacianLeaves said:
Emus? Who wouldn't love those sexy feathered majesties of nature, with those lovely long slender necks...exquisitely seductive legs...and the feathers...oh God the feathers...

uhh.. sure thing man.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
AcacianLeaves said:

Damn, ninjad'!!

On Topic, played Pokemon Green and got some nostalgia with my VisualBoyAdvance

Woem

May 28, 2009
AcacianLeaves said:

I also had other things in mind when I saw the title.

Avelestar

Apr 17, 2010
I actually clicked this expecting a serious debate on emu's and their ratite cousins, you had the biogeek in me all excited for nothing!

But OT it has to be the ZNES. Replaying the games that were my childhood is always awesome (especially because the deal was I had to sell my SNES and all my games to help pay for an N64).

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
I wish the bastards would stay of the road!!!!

Oh, emulators. Meh i don't use them.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
Avelestar said:
I actually clicked this expecting a serious debate on emu's and their ratite cousins, you had the biogeek in me all excited for nothing!

But OT it has to be the ZNES. Replaying the games that were my childhood is always awesome (especially because the deal was I had to sell my SNES and all my games to help pay for an N64).
Sorry to disappoint you.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
The apostrophe in the title really threw me. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, but my brain always trips over itself when people put apostrophes in plurals.
DO NOT DO IT.
[small]I also quite like Project 64...[/small]

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
Outright Villainy said:
The apostrophe in the title really threw me. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, but my brain always trips over itself when people put apostrophes in plurals.
DO NOT DO IT.
I try to use correct grammar and punctuation as much as possible, but tonight I'm kind of off

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
ShrooM_DoughKiD said:
Outright Villainy said:
DO NOT DO IT.
I try to use correct grammar and punctuation as much as possible, but tonight I'm kind of off
Unlucky for you, it's probably the only thing that annoys me enough to point it out. :p

Rakkana

Nov 17, 2009
Project 64 and Visual boy adv are my favorites. If pressed I'd pick the visual boy as my all time favorite because of less glitches.