Jun 18, 2008
meh.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask

Sands of Time

Donkey Kong Country

Super Mario World 2

Morrowind

and Pokémon!

Yes, I added a sixth game! Muahahahah... Yeah, whatever.

Vjam

Mar 30, 2009
It's pretty hard to name 5 but i suppose in no particular order it would have to be;

Call of Duty 4 (Xbox 360)- I've literally spent days on that and played through the campaign so many times :p

Bioshock (Xbox 360) - Epic story and Brilliant gameplay

Final Fantasy 7 (PS1) - Completed the story 100% about 3 times, loved the story

Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) - Loved the game! I didn't like oblivion that much and i thought this would let me down but i didn't!

Pokemon Pearl/Diamond (DS)- I just love this game and the ones before it, I don't like anything else by pokemon just the RPG series, they kept me playing them all until the very end!

Cyketor

Sep 22, 2008
1. Zelda: Ocarina of Time-Legacy! the best of the sequel
2. Conkers Bad Fur Day-Great game if they kept the N64 remade it and kept it without the war it would be AWESOME online!
3. GTA vice city-great free roam
4. Pacman-play it for HOURS!
5. Fallout 3/Oblivion-TIE! love my RPG free roams

PM If You Know Any Games The Same Or Along The Same Lines!

anondudekyle

May 20, 2009
1. Suikoden 2
2. Earthbound
3. Vandal Hearts
4. Final Fantasy Tactics
5. Secret of Mana

^Learn your history kids

SLy AsymMetrY

Feb 23, 2009
Just off the top of my head:

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - N64 (Happy memories)
2. Tetris - GB (blurred vision, headaches, j..u..st 1 mmm..ore go..)
3. Streetfighter II: Turbo - SNES (Come get some!)
4. CoD 4 - 360 (Shooty, Shooty, Bang, BANG!)
5: Okami - PS2 (Ooooh pretty colours!)

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
KING BOB 2896 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
You'll be getting a letter from my lawyer in a few days. :D
No need to wait sir, I'm very efficient now. Took a jogging class on weekends to get myself back into shape and all that.

Vrex360 said:
I'm very excessive, sue me.
Sir, I represent a client, one KING BOB 2896.
He claims that you have insisted he sue you on the grounds of being very excessive.
Article 21, subtext 37 of "the big book of all the legal stuff you'll ever need to look like an incompetent but loveable lawyer" states that, and I quote...

the big book of all the legal stuff you'll ever need to look like an incompetent but loveable lawyer said:
If any party should suggest to another party that a suing should be brought down upon their person, for whatever reason, then it is all legally ruled and junk that a court case is now on like Donkey Kong. Have you seen Donkey Kong? That shit is on like a burning house.
I will give you three days to either dance in public and shame yourself or pretend to go to court, while I in turn pretend to throw stuff at you.
Everything is going well. I'm sure to win. Thanks for you assisstance Ninja.
Oh we'll see about that, I'll be in court with my lawyer Johnnie Cochran.
Beat that.

KING BOB 2896

Sep 13, 2008
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
No need to wait sir, I'm very efficient now. Took a jogging class on weekends to get myself back into shape and all that.

Vrex360 said:
He claims that you have insisted he sue you on the grounds of being very excessive.
Article 21, subtext 37 of "the big book of all the legal stuff you'll ever need to look like an incompetent but loveable lawyer" states that, and I quote...

the big book of all the legal stuff you'll ever need to look like an incompetent but loveable lawyer said:
If any party should suggest to another party that a suing should be brought down upon their person, for whatever reason, then it is all legally ruled and junk that a court case is now on like Donkey Kong. Have you seen Donkey Kong? That shit is on like a burning house.
I will give you three days to either dance in public and shame yourself or pretend to go to court, while I in turn pretend to throw stuff at you.
Beat that.
My lawley is a ninja, an Iron Ninja, so of cource I can beat that.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Obviously the search button has to be mentioned at some point, but I don't mind...

1 - Rayman 2: Revolution (PC)
2 - Okami (PS2)
3 - Spartan: Total Warrior (PS2)
4 - Rayman 3 (PC & PS2, I bought it twice)
5 - God of War II (PS2)

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
KING BOB 2896 said:
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
KING BOB 2896 said:

Vrex360 said:

Beat that.
Do you want me to slap you with the Chewbacca Defence?

KING BOB 2896

Sep 13, 2008
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
KING BOB 2896 said:

Vrex360 said:

Beat that.
The Chewbacca Defence is worthless. There is nothing you can do to win.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
KING BOB 2896 said:
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
KING BOB 2896 said:

Vrex360 said:

Beat that.
Yes there is I can go back and redo my list so as there are only FIVE games mentioned.

1. Halo
2. Bioshock
3. Mass Effect
4. Gears of War 2
5. Portal

ahahahahahahahaha now you are powerless mortal!!

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
KING BOB 2896 said:

Vrex360 said:

Beat that.
yay for extremely obscure reference to a TV show that people don't watch enough of anyway...

KING BOB 2896

Sep 13, 2008
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
Vrex360 said:
KING BOB 2896 said:
The Iron Ninja said:
KING BOB 2896 said:

Vrex360 said:

Beat that.
Yes there is I can go back and redo my list so as there are only FIVE games mentioned.

1. Halo
2. Bioshock
3. Mass Effect
4. Gears of War 2
5. Portal

ahahahahahahahaha now you are powerless mortal!!
Which Halo is it though. Is it one of the trilogy of Halo Wars. You gotta give us more info.

WittyName

Jan 3, 2009
1. Ratchet and Clank (all of them really)
2. Bioshock
3. Timesplitters 2
4. Portal
5. Final Fantasy X

My top 5.

:D

VoltySquirrel

Feb 5, 2009
1. The Orange Box [sup](360)[/sup]
2. Bubble Bobble [sup](NES)[/sup]
3. Mario Kart 64 [sup](N64)[/sup]
4. Final Fantasy IX [sup](PS1)[/sup]
5. Pokemon Yellow [sup](Game Boy)[/sup]

Yes, I know The Orange Box is technically 5 games, but its 5 games on one disc, so it counts.