Your ultimate goal in life?

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
To get a job that allows me to live comfortably and that doesn't make me want to stab someone in the face.

That and to own a decent sized chunk of land in the woods complete with bunker and plenty of guns, ammo, and fun other stuff.

TWRule

Dec 3, 2010
A lot of people seem to have confused "ultimate goal in life" with "bucket-list"...

If it's your ultimate goal in life, it'll somehow inform literally everything you choose to do - if you don't have that, you don't have an ultimate goal.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I want to create a game that can effect peoples emotions weither it be joy or sorrow, to make someone tear up from happiness or feel the crushing aura of sadness coming from my characters and to hopefully have a game effect them as it had done for me.
So right now I'm reading books on psycology, Learning how to write a screen play, taking courses in computing and game design.
Some time soon I'm going to try go to university and do a double major in psycology and game design.

I will most likley not ever make something to this standard but thats because these are my standards for perfection, so my whole life I will strive for this level never to reach it but I'm fine with that. Perfection is boring, imperfection makes things interesting.

Chevalier noir

Nov 21, 2011
I honestly believe my reason for existence is to experience relationships. I love getting close to someone I trust, getting to know them, loving, being loved and all the good and bad that comes with it.

I'm single atm and it bugs the piss out of me.

Silvianoshei

May 26, 2011
"If the child of Adam possessed a valley full of gold he would want another. The only thing that will fill his mouth is the dirt in his own grave."

Contentment is fine with me. I just want to make as many people happy (and healthy, as per my profession) as I possibly can.

El Dwarfio

Jan 30, 2012
I've essentially got three.

1)To become a high profile Hydrologist and not have to worry about money anymore.
2)To visit every continent
3) to get my name published in print (journal article/book).

I'm actually getting pretty close to the first two which is getting me increasingly stoked.

Chevalier noir

Nov 21, 2011
Silvianoshei said:
"If the child of Adam possessed a valley full of gold he would want another. The only thing that will fill his mouth is the dirt in his own grave."

Contentment is fine with me. I just want to make as many people happy (and healthy, as per my profession) as I possibly can.
A fine line between contentment and complacency, the latter is a sin I believe. :p

johnzaku

Jun 16, 2009
I want to do voice-over work as a profession.

Just made my demo tape, gotta start sendin it around =]

Here's hopin ^_^

Silvianoshei

May 26, 2011
Chevalier noir said:
A fine line between contentment and complacency, the latter is a sin I believe. :p
Indeed! I am a man of action. I would never be content just sitting on my butt. No point in trying to chase money or fame though...they present their own challenges and dilemmas. Much more cost-effective contentment to be found in serving people and living humbly.

Chevalier noir

Nov 21, 2011
Silvianoshei said:
Chevalier noir said:
Indeed! I am a man of action. I would never be content just sitting on my butt. No point in trying to chase money or fame though...they present their own challenges and dilemmas. Much more cost-effective contentment to be found in serving people and living humbly.
I don't care about money or status either. As long as I'm living, moving forward and having new experiences.

Aug 1, 2010
To have an interesting life...

Basically, my version of hell is being stuck. Stuck in a job. Stuck in a location. Just... Stuck.

Even if it's hard or painful, I just want things to be interesting.

Other than that, I suppose I DO have a few life goals...

1) Get laid.
2) Kill another human being. Yes, really. It doesn't matter if it's in self defense, or I become a nurse at a hospital and am ordered to turn of someone's life support. Though the illegal option doesn't really appeal to me...
3) To find and drink a Tab.

Just off the top of my head.

hinataxemnas

Jul 14, 2010
varulfic said:
Happiness. Vague as that goal may be, unless achieved, nothing else matters.
Darn it, I was just ninja'd on this! Mine encompases just getting a reasonable job designing video games and marrying the girl of my dreams...

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Achieve flight... Im not really working on it that well but any dreamer knows what im talking about. The feeling of wind passing you and gravity trying to tearing you down but you give it the middle finger and keep soaring faster. Looking down upon the world in the clouds instead of up and into them.The true feeling of freedom, nirvana, a feeling that can't be achieved by jet engines in a crowded carrier. An independent feeling of you high in the sky where only few creatures have gone before... I dream of it, and i get a tingling sensation across me.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I find contentment and satisfaction in my life - and that's important. I like living a simple life with my husband, our small house, and three dogs. It's peaceful, uncomplicated, and happy. Food in our bellies, a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and disposable income for small luxuries. However, we may find that with his career we could end up moving to another location. If that happens, we'll just settle down and do it again. Yet one day, I think I'd like to own my own business. Something small that does moderately well.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
MrDeckard said:
2) Kill another human being. Yes, really. It doesn't matter if it's in self defense, or I become a nurse at a hospital and am ordered to turn of someone's life support. Though the illegal option doesn't really appeal to me...
......?

but...WHY?

mabye you should join the army or the police..you might get a chance then (and you know, under more preferable circumstances)

Blondefool

Feb 24, 2012
Firstly, to get my PhD and then eventually, become Secretary-general as I am sick of how the UN works currently. Bit boring but there we go!