Your ultimate goal in life?

JCBFGD

Jul 10, 2011
My ultimate goal is to open a branch of BioWare in Belgium. That way I can combine my dream of working at BioWare and living in Belgium. I'd also like to make some sort of difference through political activism.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
If I do this in a limerick form, it will be slightly less vulgar.

*Whistle tune*

My goal in life is sexual
And it's one that is very contextual
I want to find a lass
And put it up her ---
Good thing my current girlfriend is very cool

Yeah, it's not much. But it's my goal. And I am within striking distance.

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
My ultimate goal is to accumulate as many interesting experiences / knowledge as I can.

I want to tour the shit out of the world, and study a wide variety of subjects to expand my knowledge.

Not saying thats going to be completed to my satisfaction any time soon, but my general mindset is that possessions deteriorate, loved ones die, but memories stay with you until the grave. (and beyond it if you believe in the afterlife.)

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
When I die, I want to make sure I will have left something behind for the living to appreciate. Hopefully, I will have left the world some halfway decent books and stories, or whatever other creative endeavour I manage to make public. I'd also like to leave behind some decently well-adjusted kids, if that comes along.

Barring that, I can always hope I die well.

In a similar fashion, my zombie-plan involves, if there's no hope for rescue, to quietly stuff myself into the fridge to die. The idea is, one day a survivor might be searching the kitchen and popping open the fridge, whereupon my skeleton falls out, possibly with a funny little note. If I'm going to die anyway, I can at least die to someone's amusement.

A morbid sense of humour, perhaps, but really... A good laugh could very well save someone one day.

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
Become a semi-known writer/author who will gain a cult following (Either because of my incredibly dark themes, or because of my dry, deadpan humor.), preferably gaining at least one incredibly devoted stalker, and die by being killed by said stalker after spending at least five years living together in a romantic and sexual relationship.

I know, may seem horribly to you, but I would find this delightful.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
Find a nice girl, get married, hold dinner parties, have children and die happy.

I'm a man of simple desires.

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Good question. I don't really have thing specific, but I have idea in my head.
1)go to UBC
2)get job doing something I enjoy
3)get appartment in Vancouver
4)spend extra money and time playing videl games
That is all. We'll play it by ear.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
My goals in life:

Marry my current girlfriend.
Have 4 children, 2 biological, 2 adopted
Make lots and lots of money thourgh investments, then give it to charity
Get all 3 of my dream vehicles, 1964 Chevy CK [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/1964_chevy.png], 1969 Plymouth Road Runner [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/%2769_Plymouth_Road_Runner_%28Rassemblement_Mopar_Valleyfield_%2710%29.jpg], and 1965 Jeep Wagoneer [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_001.JPG]
Find A way to get paid doing what I love
Work to help others
Continue to give blood to the Red Cross
Vote in every election for SOMEONE
Finish the story I am writing
Travel to every WW2 battlefield
Die close to my wife

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Easton Dark said:
If I do this in a limerick form, it will be slightly less vulgar.

*Whistle tune*

My goal in life is sexual
And it's one that is very contextual
I want to find a lass
And put it up her ---
Good thing my current girlfriend is very cool

Yeah, it's not much. But it's my goal. And I am within striking distance.
That was awesome o.o

Kennetic

Jan 18, 2011
Honestly, I'd love to be a successful motorcycle racer. I want to race the Isle of Man

Floggo

Mar 30, 2010
Travel to Scotland, Ireland, Japan and go all around Australia (skate as much as I can too).