Your ultimate goal in life?

Dec 14, 2008
My ultimate goal in life is to build a space elevator. If I can't do that I'll do anything else I can do to expand human influence in outer space.

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
MrDeckard said:
3) To find and drink a Tab.

Just off the top of my head.

you mean like the tab soda? cause if that is so its funny where i live the store right next to my house sells it all the time...if its something else however then i have no idea

OT:
1.to finish my novel
2. open a restaurant
3. become skinny again.

(yes the goals are in that order)

Aug 1, 2010
Anthony Wells said:
MrDeckard said:
3) To find and drink a Tab.

Just off the top of my head.

you mean like the tab soda? cause if that is so its funny where i live the store right next to my house sells it all the time...if its something else however then i have no idea
Yeah, I'm talking about the soda!
WHAT COUNTRY/STATE ARE YOU IN?!?!?

I already love Fritos and Mountain Dew. Once I have a Tab, my life will be complete...

Aug 1, 2010
Vault101 said:
MrDeckard said:
2) Kill another human being. Yes, really. It doesn't matter if it's in self defense, or I become a nurse at a hospital and am ordered to turn of someone's life support. Though the illegal option doesn't really appeal to me...
......?

but...WHY?

maybe you should join the army or the police..you might get a chance then (and you know, under more preferable circumstances)
Why... That's a tough one for me to answer.

A large part of my desire, is that I feel it is one of the ultimate and final tests of character.

I think that a person can have an infinitely deeper understanding of themselves and the value of life if they have killed in some way.

Yeah, I'm probably just being stupid and naive by saying that, but that's how I see it.

Karhukonna

Nov 3, 2010
I'd like to become a general in the military. Maybe then I could change some things in the military, perhaps restore some of that glory from the days of old. I also want to hold a speech to an entire brigade that I start with the line "Chill, dudes" in place of "At ease". That line is my ultimate goal.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Write a great story
Design a great game
Fall in love
Become a master swordsman and martial artist

Pretty simple.

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
To become immortal. Don't care about anything else. Don't care what I would have to do to get it either.
Barring that I may as well have a daughter and get rich.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
To be a successful enough author to sufficiently supplement my salary. That's about it really, I mean I'd love to be able to live off my writing but if we're being honest I'm not really very good at it.

NeuroticDogDad

Apr 28, 2010
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
I want to serve for my country... Well... more so than I am already doing! (I am in the military!) I want to be at the forefront of some war, doing what I know best, and protecting my family and friends!

Other than that I also want to visit places all over the world! I really want to visit the 5 scandinavian capitals! That is high on my list! Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Reykjavik!
I'm not really sure that Reykjavik counts. That and you shouldn't give tourist money to plane-stoppers and money-losers.

My only ambition is to create/own/poke the hell out of one of these:

Cos how amazing would that be?

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Headline Reading Festival.
Get married and have kids.
Get active in politics and try and help the world in every way I possibly can; trying to stop poverty, attempt to bring peace to the world, unity as a species under one flag, try and get the world to depend on it's morality, humanity, and the abundance of things required to live we can create, rather than how much money people have. We shouldn't be a species that has to pay to survive. All these hopefully, and try and further the cause for sustainability with renewable energy resources and less dependence on the ever-decreasing oil supplies.

I know that seems like a mouthful, and an impossible task, but hell, I'd rather die trying to do as much as I can for what I feel is the benefit of mankind as opposed to dying in the same system I was born in accepting the world as shit.

PiggyJibbleFish

Jun 21, 2009
Pipe dreams or achievable dreams?

Pipe dream: Record an album of goddamn amazing music and go on tour.

Actually, pipe dreams are the only type of dreams I have....