Your username and what it says about you.

Oct 30, 2010
Kurai Angelo said:
4173 said:
It says absolutely nothing about me, and that is completely intentional. It lets me carefully control how private or open I wish to be. It is nondescript but easy to shorten, if a poster wants to refer to me (mex, 4173 etc.) in an unambiguous manner. It has personal meaning without betraying anything.
Were you born on the 4th January 1973? :p

(Or the 1st of April if you're American)

Nope, you're not even in the right timezone, or zipcode or cliche of choice.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
I like the name Fish, and I thought the idea of an anarchist fish was funny. I'm easily pleased.

I also used to be an anarchist and still have tendencies towards it.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
My username means you can't trust me.
<url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU>*DIABOLICAL LAUGH*

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
It illustrates that I have a sense of irony and a fondness of alliteration, that's probably the most they can educe from the name, that otherwise appears to be two arbitrary words stuck together.

Sectan

Aug 7, 2011
My online name used to be Insector, but I thought that would sound really weird in World of Warcraft. So I picked Sectan out of it and people usually recognize me if I run into them across games. ;P

The Headcrab Farmer

Dec 16, 2010
Well, when i started 6th grade i made some friends who played videogames. One of them showed me gmod and the barnacles, so i pictured myself as a farmer breeding them!
But then he showed me a video on youtube with a barnaclefarm and i wanted something unique, so i thought HEADCRABS!
Then when i got the HL1 anthology and steam some months after i used it for my username and it has stuck since.

I even got some compliments thanks to it on my regular TF2 servers plus The Headcrab Breeder doesn't have the same ring to it.

Zyxzy

Apr 16, 2009
That I like arthropods. I was looking for a name, discovered the Zyzzyx, and mutated it from there.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
Mine is my first initial, followed by the first three letters of the name I use for characters in any game I play requiring a name, followed by my birth year. D-res-82

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
It means I'm Snake goddamned Plissken, and I have come to ruin your fucking day.

That's all pretty obvious, though.

TheDarkKing

Sep 12, 2011
Archangel768 said:
My one combines the name of the main space warship from Gundam Seed (Archangel) with the number 768 which comes from.....

76 Part
The Gundams in Gundam Seed have what is called Phase Shift Armour which is a form of energy shield. It is said that the Phase Shift Armour of the main characters first Gundam can withstand 76 missiles before the battery which powers the Gundam runs out of energy which then means that the Phase Shift Amour can no longer be turned on.

8 Part
The extra 8 comes from the time when I had my Pentium 3 computer which only had 256mb of ram and I always thought it would be cool to have 768mb of ram because that would mean that it has the '76' in it and it also would mean it would be a lot more faster because of the extra ram.
Lol your name is the same my old name, except 208 instead of the 768 (for completely different reasons though)

Anyway, I'm not totally sure why I called myself this, but I like it. And it doesn't really say much about me.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
I always imagine a Snagli as some kind of three-legged pear with a trumped as a nose. I really have no idea how I even came up with it.