Your username and what it says about you.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
That my last name is Binns, and I'm descended from Lords seated in Yorkshire before the 1066 conquest of England by William of Normandy.

Enslave_All_Elves

Mar 31, 2011
I'm named after the human rights struggle faced by workers in Santa Claus' workshop.

You think a German holiday character isn't above slavery? HA! It is widely known in the gritty dirty underground that Santa is the go to guy for weapons smuggling in between Christmases.

All these AK's didn't come from the Russians... no way jose. Santa does knock offs at the North Pole before using his lightspeed sleigh to smuggle shit world wide.

Also: Elves are the lamest fantasy race ever devised next to gnomes. What exactly is a gnome? I'll tell you what: a midget dwarf.

Solnishka

Nov 7, 2008
Solnishka, an Russian term of endearment meaning "sunshine". I'm Russian. I would like to think I've got something of a sunny personality. Solnishka.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Mine says a few things. Firstly "man" indicates my species and gender (lizard, of course). Chaos means I like random shenanigans that don't make sense. Demo can mean any number of things, from video game demonstrations, to demolition, to democracy, and even more. It means both a man of demo and a demo of man. All together it means a demoman of chaos, which translates to, "I like blowing things up."

Mr.Luigi

Jul 11, 2011
Well, I played a lot of Mario growing up. My older brother was always Mario, and I was Luigi. And my real name is the Portuguese version of Luigi (Luís), plus my grandparents were italian, so people called me Luigi since I was a kid. I added the Mr. because well... I'm 25 now and, Mr.Luigi is much more badass and confident than Luigi!

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
If you can decipher anything from my username about me then you've clearly missed it's point of being totally random and meaningless.

dequath

Oct 11, 2011
Was my gaming name in unreal Tournament. Then my xbox live gamertag..now Its my Djing and general online presence name

Rikkano

May 29, 2011
Well Rikkano was actually a madeup name, which I use widely when online. I wanted it to be easily pronouncable and easily shortened.

So I guess that means I'm a guy who makes a username a science?

scoopz

Sep 15, 2011
Well, are we talking about the username on here or all things needing a username?

I'll go with all.

I usually use metroidlover72, metroid being my favorite game and the 72... something to do with my best friend way back in the day.

Scoopz was just something I came up with because I needed a new username since I've been using the previous one since forever.

The most current is electrik (sometimes adding on squid/zombie if electrik is already taken, because I like squids... and zombies).

These really don't really say anything about me, other than 'metroidlover72'.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Kawakami Gensai was an 19th Century Samurai who served as an assassin known as "Hitokiri" for the Ishin Shishi. He was known to be feminine in appearance and often mistaken as a woman. Ive trained in Japanese martial arts since i was little, and being a woman, someone made the connection and ive been called Gensai ever since.

Mausthemighty

Aug 3, 2011
My username derives from my real life nickname and my love for Xena: Warrior Princess. My real life name is Maurice and my friends all call me Maus, Because that's shorter and simpler. The second part of my username comes from Joxer from Xena. Joxer was a clumsy and a little naïve sidekick from Xena who called himself Joxer the Mighty. He even had a themesong that went like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gIGk9PATvs

I found it hilarious so I named myself after Joxer.

Mausthemighty

Aug 3, 2011
Hitokiri_Gensai said:
Kawakami Gensai was an 19th Century Samurai who served as an assassin known as "Hitokiri" for the Ishin Shishi. He was known to be feminine in appearance and often mistaken as a woman. Ive trained in Japanese martial arts since i was little, and being a woman, someone made the connection and ive been called Gensai ever since.
Was that the real-life person Kenshin Himura was based on?

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Mine just came to my head one day, I guess it proves I do have a slight imagination.

I wish there was some cool story behind it, because everyone always ass and I'm such a disappointment to them in my response.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Mine is from m Xbox Live Gamer tag.
That came from one of my friends having his as Magicman5511. Then when another of my friends got Xbox 360 he made his similar with "Jam" instead of "Man".
So when I got a 360 I joined in the trend too.

I think this simply says that I'm mates with at least 2 people because we have similar gamer tags.

Voodoo_Person

Dec 11, 2009
Its my PSN name, I happened to be listening to Voodoo People by the prodigy when I came up with it. Does it relate to me? No not really, hell it's not even a good name, it just happened to be one that hadn't been used

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
In Japanese:
Kuro=Black
Neko=Cat

And in numbers:
97=1997=Birth Year

Hence my name is Black Cat 1997

To be creative, I can say I am the black cat from 1997.