Your username and what it says about you.

Leole

Jul 24, 2010
My nickname is Leole and it says how much I sucked at anagrams when I was 11.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
When I decided to join the Escapist, I had recently become a fan of MLP, and thus wanted a name that had something to do with it. I thought the names of ponies were a little too cheesy, so I decided to go with Pinkie Pies "proper" name, Pinkamena Diane Pie, often used by fandom to refer to Pinkies more crazy personality. I think it's a pretty name, and people won't know it's MLP-related unless they're fans too. Everybody wins!

It doesn't tell much about me, except that I'm a brony.

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
Came out of a book I read a couple of years back called Angels by Cliff McNish. Means 'Most loved' in the book, but that isn't why I chose it! I just liked the character and the name itself.

Kinda handy because I've never found anywhere where it is already taken.

The Cor

Jun 21, 2011
People tend to me call Cor a lot since my name is hard to remember or pronounce, therefor simply Cor as the nickname. I added 'The' because I am only the person on the entire planet, or atleast the only person that has access to internet, that carries my complete name. Also because I am special!

ryanthemadman

Nov 5, 2010
my first name is ryan, my last is madison. i am also fairly crazy so ryanthemadman was born!
my other is TheAlbinoWookiee because i like wookiees, i'm a white guy and i'm also quite hairy xD

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Mine is a mixture of a name that I created from a Dragonriders of Pern name generator (Jemoth) which I started using as a gamertag (I remember I first used it back in 2005 in a game of Age of Empires II at school) and a character in some stories I wrote was called Skari'Uiteran. My friend was writing a self-insert Star Fox fanfic and wanted to add my fursona, which I really hadn't made a name for yet, so he combined the two, and chucked an extra 'i' on the end of Skari. Fun fact, in the made up language in which I put those words into (It wasn't a set language, just gibberish with meaning really), Jemoth Skarii meant 'Lone Star'...I only pieced that together long after I first came up with said language.

As for what it says about me, I'm a furry, and proud of it...My fursona is a dragon, and in my imagining of them, they're loyal, chivalrous, honest, and bond to one love...amongst other things, I'll just annoy people if I go into it.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Tch, why don't you try figuring it out then tell me what you think?

Clue: my first webmail account was about 1996, and we'd only had a PC (family machine) a couple years. If I wanted to do anything of my own, it was on school machines or using the retired shared computer... :-&

(What it says about me ... er, I was an unimaginative teenager, and I like to hang on to existing email addresses and phone numbers at all costs, because doing 100 different notifications of change of address is enough of a ***** when you move house never mind at any other time?)

I do have 2 or 3 other handles, one being my real name, but as the intent behind them is that the areas in which they're used should never intersect (I don't use them for sockpuppetry etc, just quasi-anonymity whilst maintaining a consistent identity throughout those "zones" of subject matter), they're going to stay in the "none of your business" bin.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Something i came up with when i was flirting with this girl that needed a "handy man" to "fix" things. And oddly enough i am always fixing something, i am a jack of all trades.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Long story from way back when i was in school.
Short version, we were bored and compared the people in class with animals from our biology book. Thats what i got.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
My username shows I am incredibly bad at thinking of names so I went with something that doesn't relate to me at all.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
My favorite DBZ villain was Frieza (the original Funimation Dub, not the awful Kai version). I took his name and combined it with his goal and there you go.

I guess what it says about me is that I love to cheer on the villain and that I like sadistic, wisecracking, and aristocratic villains.

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Well, what are your username's origins and how do you think it is related to you as a person.

Me? Well, I'm a rather odd person. The origins are mostly from The Tick but the .50 caliber bit is just my own insanity.

Well, are you going to post or what?

[sub][sub]Moo...[/sub][/sub]
My name is Project_Omega.

I did this because I like the word Project, make it sound all secret and cool.

Omega because it is the last letter of the greek alphabet, and that i means "The end" .