Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

WilliamRLBaker

Jan 8, 2010
I have a high efficiency solar cell with a large capictor, a small bundle of about 40 feet of copper wire and life time supply of hair gel to my left.

I trek to an area with my items and find a good choke point or 2, I setup my high efficiency solar cell with its large capcitor and I set it up high so it gets all the days sun thus increasing its charge to electric chair levels thanks to the high level capacitor. I then hook up the copper wire 40 feet of it through both choke points in a zig zag pattern, then I spread the hair gel around making sure to resupply it so it stays moist...I then travel around making sure zombies follow me in droves, collecting other supplies like food and water, and I lead them back...eventually they shamble en masse into the field and get electocuted...20-30 at a time.

each day I do clean up duty getting rid of bodies mostly setting them about a mile away so the other flesh eaters can eat them, But not before checking their bodies for any other items, and when needed rinse and repeat leading zombies into my trap. by the time the capacitor or solar cell fails I should have collected other weapons.

Kolosus

Apr 22, 2009
Rock Band guitar, a Pillow and a hardcover of DANISH LITERATURE THROUGH 200 YEARS!

I'm gonna be pretty much unstoppable, if i'm lucky enough that the zombification hasn't ruined their hearing ability. Death by Boredom!

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
The phone, the stereo and a chair. Huh. Well I could hold them off with a chair and strangle them with the phone cord. Strangling works on zombies, doesn't it? No? Oh, looks like I won't be a survivor for long then.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
a sofa, well that's pretty damn useful, I can sit and watch the zombies run at me in comfort

Salrius

May 21, 2008
Well im on my bed so to my immediate left are pillows... but past the pillows is my crowbar that I got for just such a situation, so hopefully id be set

dangdiggityderek

Aug 8, 2009
topit, plastic soldiers and a singing and dancing Larry the cucumber toy
if all fails i could annoy them to death.

oh yeah and some art supplies...sweet

The Bum

Mar 14, 2010
JUMBO PALACE said:
I have a fan haha. Uhh I guess I have the benefit of long reach?
How about taking the porcetive cage thingy off and using it as a saw?

A half-empty can of RC

Fuck.....

Tim_Buoy

Jul 7, 2010
i have three pillows and a plush yoshi i am seriously fucked
Edit: wait zombie pillow fight with hot zombie cheerleaders (i know zombie cheerleaders arent all that hot but make the best of a bad situation)

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
:| I have a computer, keyboard, mouse, speaker, desktop computer, scanner, chair, phone and a fan... i can play WoW while waiting to die I guess.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Double Magnum lightsabers, with shotgun attachment with magazines of bullets running into various boxes attached to my body.

Cali0602

Aug 3, 2008
I have a camp stool. Atop the camp stool sits 3 juggling balls. So what am I supposed to do? Entertain the zombies to death?

Panken

May 23, 2009
Well, im currently at work so i guess office supplies. Shit...

Maybe i can turn them from undead zombies to office zombies.