Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
the December King said:
I don't know what's more disturbing... the number of people that have legitimate weapons near their computers, or the number of people that have legitimate weapons to the LEFT of their computers...

As for me, I have nothing to my left except a couple of pens and a bottle of juice.

But I wanted to be a zombie anyways.
Well I don't know about those other people but the only door in my room is to the left of my computer so of course thats where I keep a few weapons. Just in case ya know?
I have a cheap fold up chair, my trusty Saiga, and a M1911. But the biggest threat... my friend Dave! More dangerous than even the mighty Tsar Bomba!

xAFROMANx

Dec 5, 2009
i got...... a wii guitar hero controller..... and a wii remote and nun-chunk....... well could be allot worse.

RivFader86

Jul 3, 2009
ok the first to my left would be a couple of blank dvd's (damn it)....couldn't you let me grab the thing to my right? (katana)....well it's not reeeeeealy the first thing on my right (pillow, sheets) but the first sensible thing to use.

12capital

Feb 1, 2010
This is unfair to all those who are right handed and have prepared for the zombie apocalypse by keeping their weapons to their right... Like me. >.<

OT: To my left is my cell phone, a lamp, a cooler, dvd case, some toothpicks, pack of sudafed, a TV and my Ihome. I could probably fend off a couple zombies before I got done in.

What's too my right? a baseball bat, my knife and a .38 handgun.

Layzor

Feb 18, 2009
A punch-bag, a rockband guitar and a broken laptop.

I'll spend years locked in my room punching till I'm super buff then go to work.

jacx

Feb 20, 2010
a mirror, a rocker(gaming chair), and a shrunken head, and my USMC aniversery(spelling?) kbar and standard issue bayonet for m14... at least ill die comfortable :p

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
I've got a TV Remote, a battery-powered analogue clock, a lint roller, glasses cleaning cloths, an assortment of textbooks, a small trashcan, and a ninja-style short-sword.

I can make due with this for sure. Plenty of stuff I can chuck at them, a short-sword to use when they get start getting close, and I can clean my glasses off when the carnage starts to obscure my vision.

Too bad I can't use the stuff on my right, that stuff would be waaaaay better for a zombie apocalypse.

AdamRBi

Feb 7, 2010
How much to the left are we talking? Directly to my left is a bed; blanket, pillows, mattress... not only will I be able to futilely smother the non-breathing zombies, but at least I'll be well rested.

Other then that to the left of my computer is a water bottle, Mannaquin, Tape, a stapler, an iPod, Desk Lamp, and Alarm Clock. As well as a flakey flashlight and a Wacom Tablet Pen.

Damn. It. All!

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
My headset and a scanner. I guess I could try swinging the scanner but it's made of pretty cheap plastic so I think it would break after one hit. Not good.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
HT_Black said:
StBishop said:
HT_Black said:
Pump Shottie, .22 magnum, an alligator chopper, a crowbar, and a meter-long rebar.

Hells yeah.
I believe there are two possibilities, hax or didn't read first post.
Neither, actually. See, I live on a farm, right? And lately, we've been having a major fox/raccoon/possum problem, so we keep the shottie and the pistol by the door. Immediately beyond said door--which was open when I wrote my post--is a heavy-duty alligator chopper which we use to remove unsightly trees from the property line. Next to that was a crowbar, which I I moved there two days ago after using it to pry apart some rotten boards in the porch. Lying behind the alligator chopper and crowbar is a meter-long rebar, which I recently used to help fashion a gate and discarded there as I was going in for the night.

See? Totally legit.
Ok, you got me.

I have diffculty imagining your firearms leaning against the wall or whatever.

I have always known strict gun control laws requiring firearms to be locked up at all times unless being used or maintained, even durin transport. And you can only use them on registered ranges (Even paintball).

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
An empty water bottle, a glass, a fork and a gift certificate for a new perfume.

Well... I suddenly have a very funny picture in my head.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Lemon Detective said:
My mother. Fuck.
Maybe I can grab her by the ankle and swing her like a mace.
OK, does this become my new habit? I almost vomited laughing just because I imagined the awesomeness.