Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Novania

Feb 5, 2009
My best friend is sitting on my left.....theres also a fire alarm and a sofa.....this isnt going well

Energylegzz

May 13, 2009
Fuck I have a half full can of Mountain Dew Voltage, a 750 watt power supply I was gonna install and a tube of wrapping paper....I guess I can swing the power supply around.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
I have a Pint glass, a cd, a pen pot, a windows office cd, a lamp, a speaker, an empty box of toffees, a fan and a poster of Dave Gilmour...

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Chrono212 said:
[snip]

"You heard of looking though the looking glass? Well you're gonna be seeing nothing but glass baby!"

[snip]
"I'm on a train....on a window seat with the window to my left...

Hum...my bag? Full of books, cables and some clothes"

"smashes it into several long shards, wraps torn clothes..."

HUH! Hadn't even thought of that...

*bleeds heavily coagulated blood*

"You heard of looking though the looking glass? Well you're gonna be seeing nothing but glass baby!"

Its "Through the looking glass," though your point *sunglasses on* was well received.

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

[/CSI Miami reference]

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
... the Final Fantasy XII guidebook, Mass Effect 2, and Bioshock.

Well, I'm screwed. Unless I can distract the zombies with games...

duedmen

Sep 23, 2009
i got a baseball unopened axe spray a dragon statue and a model of Edinburgh castle and a lighter

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
A 1.5L plastic bottle, a very long brass necklace, a beer stein and a chap stick. How exactly am I meant to survive?

sarge1942

May 24, 2009
a paintball gun, a belt, headphones, and a textbook. i think i'm gonna use the paintball gun, with some rocks in it.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
dietpeachsnapple said:
Chrono212 said:
[snip]

[snip]
"I'm on a train....on a window seat with the window to my left...

Hum...my bag? Full of books, cables and some clothes"

"smashes it into several long shards, wraps torn clothes..."

HUH! Hadn't even thought of that...

*bleeds heavily coagulated blood*

Its "Through the looking glass," though your point *sunglasses on* was well received.

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

[/CSI Miami reference]
I spend far too much time thinking about the best way to survive impossible situations ^^

But he didn't think of *puts on sunglasses* the possible situations to survive...

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

CatsAttackAgain

Jul 14, 2010
a guitar, super soaker and a lighter, but out my left window theres three containers filled with deisal. super soaker filled with diesel, plus a lighter... BRING IT OOOOONN!!! >:D

kc_lax

May 12, 2010
a screw driver, electric guitar and a set of pans and lacrosse sticks so im all right for one on one maybe two on one pushing it, so unless i cook em a meal as a diversion i'm screwed

alloneword

Jul 9, 2008
Well, I have a bar code scanner, an adding machine, and multiple packs of model train trucks. I suppose I could whip the scanner around like a one ended nunckuck. Then again, the leatherman in its holster on my left side (oh hax!) could make a formidable weapon for a couple seconds.

cgride555

Aug 15, 2008
water bottle, pens, and cd's. I could throw the CD"S and the pens all while staying perfectly hydrated!

Weilyn

Jan 27, 2010
A broken plastic tiara, a bottle of glue and a warhammer model...

I am so fucked... At least I have something to sniff while my brains get devoured.

On my right, on the other hand, there is a sword, a huge steel shield and a pistol. I am not making this up.

Curse you, pointing hand! Curse you and your choice of direction!

Firoth

Jul 14, 2010
A cup, a speaker, a stack of blank CDs, resume paper, and a printer/copier/fax machine...*facepalm* X(