Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

barash

Mar 29, 2010
2x6kg dumbbells, a gaming laptop and loads of various computer related hardware. hmm =/

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
A wall? I get to use a wall? What the hell? Or a door. That's to my right. How the hell am i supposed to kill a zombie with a wall?! I never should have moved my bow and arrows...

Hassao

Jul 2, 2010
No joke I have a pistol crossbow, claymore, 2 katanas, 2 daggers, and 2 ninjato. I love my room :)

Mersadeon

Jun 8, 2010
Well, I've got... a XBox 360 controller, a clock (well, it's quite heavy, I think I could bang someones head before it breaks...) and, well, my copy of Goethe's Faust. I know most would say "oh, you can read it out loud and they'll die out of boredom", but I kinda like that book and Goethe in general. But I would have something to read in the apocalypse. Oh wait, there are also my allergy pills (yay! That stuff is quite important, because after the apocalypse, there will be quite much dust to tickle my nose! But maybe the damn mites will die.) Well...two small USB-Sticks, a bit of garbage, half a pack of "Saure Lachgummis" ("Sour Laughing-gum", I'm german and that stuff is AWESOME.) and my copy of "Die Physiker". Oh well, they're gonna kill me. No, wait, my dictionary! That thing is really heavy. That's my only piece of hope. Good thing that I bought this huge, hardcover english-german dictionary instead of the soft, small edition.

unicornninja

Aug 4, 2010
I got a cup, a coaster, a xbox headset (not wireless (shit!)), a comcast remote, and a lamp.

I guess i could use the lamp as my weapon. Then use the wired headset to have imaginary conversations with myself and use the cup for drinks and set it on the coaster when im done (im still civilized!!). The remote would be useless.......UNLESS I use it to put a chip in all the zombies heads (yeah yeah I know its unlikely) and control them to DESTROY MY ENEMIES! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
I've got a dresser, some books, an alarm clock, and a roll of tape. Unless I can find MacGyver I'm going to die.

Hazard12

Jun 17, 2010
I get a lighter, about 20 (unused) candles, a cup of tea and some nail clippers.

I feel like I've done well in almost managing but ultimately completely failing to make a serviceable weapon.

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
U.S. military grade flashlight, my belt buckle, my watch, 3 rings, a rubber band, PartySmart pills (anti-hangover thing)...

..I need McGuyver..

Lordedubs

Sep 11, 2010
I have a 360 corded controller...Flail mode? I have a drum machine 2 guitar pedals, an old bass amp, a skateboard deck and a display only Katana, bring it you flesh eating SHA_NA_NAZ!

Rofl-kamikaze

Nov 22, 2009
I have.....
A winecork, 2 television remotes, annnnnnddddd
A PILLOW!!!
Not sure if learned skills count, but 2 years of martial arts training could help...
If not, I'll just start clubbing the zombies with the remotes and... umm throw the cork for minimal effect but serious hilarity? While sleeping on the pillow. This could end well. Or maybe I'm just batshit insane =D

Sam_Winchester

Sep 24, 2009
A 3-inch thick dictionary, about 15 pencils, 25 blank CDs, and a novelty phone shaped like a 1950s corvette.

Possibilities are endless...