Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
Three katanas, a dagger, and a music-playing snowglobe. I guess I would use the weapons as expected and the snowglobe to distract zombies if I am almost surrounded.

Sir Broccoli

Sep 17, 2008
I have an electic guitar + amplifier. I will defeat them with the POWER OF ROCK!
Or if that doesn't work I guess I could beat them do death with it...

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
fucking sweet
the things i keep on the shelf to the left of my monitor are as follows
a case full of 14 drumsticks
2 25 pound dumbbells, fucking sweet
nail clippers
a DVD of Jackie Chan's the legend of the drunken master
and a spiked paper holder that i keep receipts on (that one's closest to the monitor)
so I'm set to go
hells fucking yeah

at least if they're "Dead Rising" Zombies

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Well well well, finaly a good use for my blow up doll as well as some "toys". There is also a big radio a tv(one time use). Oh and there is a full set of steak knives as well as the first Megazord.

zarvana

Jun 20, 2010
some te, an xbox controler, a remote, and two measuring devices, one long, the other sharp. i guess i'll live for 2-3 minutes. that rule kind of sucks for me, cause i have 3 katanas and 2 daggers to my right...

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
theSovietConnection said:
I literally have a claymore and a crossbow to my left.

Fuck. Yes.
Could you possibly be a Black Ops dev?

OT: I have a Logitech speaker, a tub of pens, a copy of Windows 7 and Deus Ex. I'm utterly fucked.

silvermorning624

Jun 15, 2010
I have a stuffed tiger and panda and four pillows. For all of you who say I should lay down and marinate myself with a turkey baster psychological support is just as important as physical combat. See The Guide on entertainment.