Your Worst Noob moment

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
My first match in MW2 online, 0 kills, 15 or so deaths. It took me 3 matches to get used to the game, after that I started topping score lists.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
In halo 3. I had rocketlaucher and a clear shot at an enemy warthog. Then I sidetstepped to match the Warthog's movement, but a damn pillar showed up between me and my target.
I was killed by my own rocket ;_;
[small]Guess I should stop playing that game while drunk tired.[/small]

MuddShark6

Oct 24, 2009
I play WoW so infrequently that once I got a mount (7 months of sparse playing mind you) I had no idea how to dismount. Good job me.

Kiramoto

Nov 11, 2009
In Halo 3 I threw a grenade at mongoose in Valhalla in a vain attempt to make up for having no ammo. I could have switched to the carbine which my friend was yapping about me needing to use more often saying, "it's the best gun in the game" and me saying, "I would rather die". Long story short the grenade catapulted the mongoose at me and I was run over while they were flying uncontrollably through the air. He still shows that video every time we play... the worst part is right after it happens, the man on the back of the mongoose stares at my dead body for 5 seconds before driving away. probably laughing uncontrollably.

razerdoh

Nov 10, 2009
the_dancy_vagrant said:
razerdoh said:
Nautical Honors Society said:
Getting lost in RFC
gotten lost in Stockades...

whiping in DM, as a lvl 80 druid...
I'm stunned...how in the hell is that even possible? Did you pull the entire dungeon right up to VC or something??

OT and related to the quote: not using enchantments when I first started playing WoW because they were "too expensive" and "armor kits work just as well".
nah, was watching a TV-show and not paying attention:p

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Me playing Cooking Mama on the Wii all the way from start to finish.

I hate that game. And what's the big suprise recipe at the end?

Snowcones.

It's a two step recipe. I got jipped.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Those level up servers in CS. I jump on as a level 1 with no skills and get taken out a bazillion times by a level 1241209481.

mad benji89

May 4, 2009
mine is on left 4 dead on the dead air level where the metal detectors are, my mate james says whatever you dont walk through them and straight after him saying it i ran right through coursing a wave of zombies to come rushing towards us. i got abit cursed through the head set lol

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
I'm an awesome WaW player, by my friends' viewpoint and plenty others'. However, just last week, I was playing Hardcore Search and Destroy and wouldn't you know it, I forgot how to defuse the bomb. I kept leaping up and down wondering what the hell was happening and ended up blowing sky high as the bomb went off. As the last man standing my team was seriously pissed off. Suffice to say, I left pretty fast.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
PAGEToap44 said:
KaiRai said:
sasquatch99 said:
Trying to take on a tank in CoD:Waw with just a pistol.
While on Last Stand with a group of guys trying to heal me.
Dude, it only works if you're Captain Miller.
Cookies for reference.
"Saving Private Ryan", oh yeah! There are cookies right? You didn't just lie to me?

creatiwe

Aug 11, 2009
a friend got me into CS:Scource, half an hour later i ragequit because i coult barely see the oponents before i was headshoted

kboman

Mar 13, 2008
A good many years ago I was about to start my second online Myth II match ever. Someone asks if we should play in teams, sure, fine... Game starts. I'm suddenly in control of unit alotment between me and my teammate and have 30 seconds to figure out how before it starts. As he quickly gets very upset with me for hogging all the units, I panic more and more (I was very insecure back then). And since the damn game uses the stupid US keyboard layout the question mark has moved, so I can't even ask him "HOW?!"... He angrily accuses me of cheating on the chat after having recieved exactly 0 units to control and promtly rage quits.

That was the last time I played Myth online.

Raikone

Apr 17, 2008
One time when I was playing Team Fortress 2 I was spy checking with a heavy, not knowing friendly fire was on I started gunning down my teammates. Somehow I killed 5 of them before I realized this.

SLy AsymMetrY

Feb 23, 2009
My worst noob moment is BEING a noob, then being told i'm a noob, and then being told that I shouldn't play a game BECAUSE i'm a noob. We all have to start somewhere, although apparently this isn't true in gaming.

Sulu

Jul 7, 2009
I was playing Racedriver Grid online in some formula 3 cars or whatever they are. I was having a good race and was going to win. I decide to do that arrogant spin across the line due to my leet victory.

I come round the last corner, accelerate near the line and pull the handbrake.....my car spins to the right and impacts the wall...my car stops just before the line and all the other racers then beat me across it. Way to go from 1st to last in 10 metres!