Your Worst Video Game Ever

LunaSocks

Dec 27, 2010
What is the worst video game that you've ever played in your opinion?

Mine would have to be Superman 64, flawed control system, buggy programming, and an awfully bland story.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
This is the worst game I've ever played. Of all time. I learned my lesson, to read reviews about a game before diving into it.

joe-h2o

The name's Bond... Hydrogen Bond
Oct 23, 2011
Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun.

Such a crushing, awful disappointment after the original C&C and C&C: Red Alert.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Cliché.. but I really hate Alone in The Dark.

I have a copy of it that I cant trade in (I cant remember why, but game shops wont take it). So it sits in my games drawer stinking up my collection. I think I would probably hate it less if I could trade it in, I cant justify putting it in the bin yet.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Alone in the Dark Wii version.
That game was a huge disapointment and misleading. Also it was driving part was so horrid and buggy.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
In recent memory, the worst game is no doubt Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days. It has absolutely no redeemable qualities. At all.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Raven Squad. My god that game was awful. My friend let me borrow it, and after about 10 minutes I said that he'd have to pay me to continue with it. We both agreed it was the worst £5 he's ever spent.

brutalfang

Dec 22, 2010
Phantasy Star Universe. Specifically, it's Story Mode. I couldn't play the online mode (which I've heard is actually quite good), so all I was left with was the Story Mode.

... Let's just say "the main character's voice acting alone was enough to make me stop".

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I want to resist saying this, because it's been said a thousand times before, but C&C4 is just the absolute worst game I have ever tried to play.

I'll put it this way: I only paid £5 for it and I still can't justify paying that much for it. Perhaps somewhere in the back of my mind, cowering in a dimly lit corner whilst cradling a tattered copy of Tiberian Dawn, was the hope that maybe the stripped down baseless, resourceless atrocity would be worth it to see the ending played out.

Fuck that.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Terminate421 said:
This is the worst game I've ever played. Of all time. I learned my lesson, to read reviews about a game before diving into it.

Seconded. This game was an absolute disappointment to me.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Funnily enough, I don't remember ever playing a truly crappy game. Just games which were either mediocre or not my sort of thing.

Maybe that's a lie. Reign of Fire was by objective standards crappy and well below par, but I actually enjoyed it.

Then there's WWE 5, Delta Force Black Hawk Down, and Full Spectrum warrior. Ew.

Dave In A Cape

Aug 9, 2009
Bioshock. (Picks up +5 shield of resist flame)

Everyone made it out to be a evolution of FPS...to me it was not worthy of a full price release

Xenowolf

Feb 3, 2012
This... thing. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hss2QwtT6xY] OK, so technically I haven't played it, but really, I don't think it even requires me playing it for one moment for me to call it that. But excluding that, i had quite a lot of crap film tie-ins as a kid so probably one of those. Some of them weren't actually completely terrible, but others just flat-out sucked.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Phasmal said:
Cliché.. but I really hate Alone in The Dark.

I have a copy of it that I cant trade in (I cant remember why, but game shops wont take it). So it sits in my games drawer stinking up my collection. I think I would probably hate it less if I could trade it in, I cant justify putting it in the bin yet.
Sell it on the on Ebay or Amazon, I'm sure that someone somewhere out there would buy it from you.

The worst game I have ever played is Daikatana, I think time may have softened my view of that game. But if I ever met the people responsible for the festering pile of catshit I will take pleasure in kicking them in the balls.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Catfood220 said:
Sell it on the on Ebay or Amazon, I'm sure that someone somewhere out there would buy it from you.
I probably will, even though I will probably go to hell for subjecting some other poor person to it. (And when I can remember why the game shops wont take it. I cant remember. It works, but theres something up with the version of it that I have).

im-white

Mar 24, 2010
im going to give it to paper boy or battle toads u know why if u grew up playing those things...well then again night trap was god awful 2