communist dwarf said:
Malyc said:
communist dwarf said:
King of Asgaard said:
ruedyn said:
King of Asgaard said:
Helloooooo rapier...!
And I know how to use it!
I'll go with you then. With your fencing skills and my backpack, we shall be unstoppable!

Captcha; picture perfect.
You will have my sword!
Now all we need is an archer and someone with a battleaxe.
Here is your axe(s) and a file cause I had to sharpen them after throwin the Francisca or I can use my mosin that has about 800 milsurp left.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/communistdwarf/th_Battleaxes.jpg?t=1337200593
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/communistdwarf/th_Mosinnagant.jpg?t=1337200593
Actually... My 91/30 is also to my left... It's just a floor below me... So are both my swords and most of my knives...

CAN I JOIN YOU GUYS???
CAN YOU OFFER AMMO?
EDIT: and a bayonet for your rifle?
Bayonet, yes. Ammo, not as much as I would like, but I can also offer 2 handguns, 2 shotguns, and 1 additional rifle...

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
There isn't really anything in close vicinity to my left but following the line I'd end up at my closet containing among other things my big first aid responder bag. Not a good weapon I concur but I reckon there's a lot of people who'd take me with them because of my supplies and knowledge so there's that.

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
GistoftheFist said:
[snip]

Please post a picture of your weapon. Mine is:

FUUU-
Keoul said:
Oh god this is terrible
how do you even defend yourself with tissues :c

And for those of you with a dirty mind I just have a runny nose >>
You two think you have it bad?

Why/where the hell did I pick up a pebble? Literally the worst thing imaginable for killing zombies!

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
@Gist: Didn't you read mine? My carry gun IS to my left...

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
OneCatch said:
You two think you have it bad?

Why/where the hell did I pick up a pebble? Literally the worst thing imaginable for killing zombies!
Haha nice XD Coincidentally I actually have pebbles in my room >>

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
ThePS1Fan said:

Bin nice knowing you guys.
You could always just turn it on in front of a door and the zombies would never ever reach you.

OT: I got a screwdriver and a gun-safe with actual guns in it. I'll live, and so can two friends!

communist dwarf

Oct 17, 2011
Malyc said:
communist dwarf said:
Malyc said:
communist dwarf said:
King of Asgaard said:
ruedyn said:
King of Asgaard said:
Helloooooo rapier...!
I'll go with you then. With your fencing skills and my backpack, we shall be unstoppable!

You will have my sword!
Here is your axe(s) and a file cause I had to sharpen them after throwin the Francisca or I can use my mosin that has about 800 milsurp left.
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/communistdwarf/th_Battleaxes.jpg?t=1337200593
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/communistdwarf/th_Mosinnagant.jpg?t=1337200593
Actually... My 91/30 is also to my left... It's just a floor below me... So are both my swords and most of my knives...

CAN I JOIN YOU GUYS???
CAN YOU OFFER AMMO?
Bayonet, yes. Ammo, not as much as I would like, but I can also offer 2 handguns, 2 shotguns, and 1 additional rifle...
Its good w/ me.... if you can cook real food out of opossum

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
communist dwarf said:
Malyc said:
communist dwarf said:
Malyc said:
communist dwarf said:
King of Asgaard said:
ruedyn said:
King of Asgaard said:
Helloooooo rapier...!

You will have my sword!

CAN I JOIN YOU GUYS???
CAN YOU OFFER AMMO?
Its good w/ me.... if you can cook real food out of opossum
I make no promises, but I'll give it a shot... Probably have to make a stew out of it... Everything is better in a stew!

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
To my left are: a bed, a dresser, a pair of pants. a teddy bear a shoe a magazine a jacket and a belt.

maybe I could use one of the bedposts.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Hazy992 said:
Err...

How the heck is that gonna work?!
At least you have the Playstation 3 system. You can use that as a blunt weapon, it's certainly heavy enough to damage zombie brains. I'm just stuck with the controller. Or a fork. Unless we're counting "in front of and to the left", because then I have this:

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
King of Asgaard said:
ruedyn said:
King of Asgaard said:
Helloooooo rapier...!

You will have my sword!
There was a guy with an axe in this thread already, and I do have a crossbow. Also there are a lot more pillow warriors here than I thought there would be.

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
As of this second, im sitting in a car in a parking lot... to my left: the door. Door+velocity=I should be good.