You're a superhero, but...

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Hmm...the strongest ones are electricity, fire, and ground, in my opinion. Electricity travels easily. Fire is painful and strong, but can be easily blocked by water or ice. Ground can be useful to shake up my enemies, but as super-villians, they probably fly.

Considering the pros and cons, Electicity seems most useful. I'd make my sidekick use Earth though. Any takers? I have doughnuts.
And here's a funny picture on electricity:

LinkasZelda

May 2, 2011
Fire.
Not that it is perfect, but I 'll list the opposition..

Reasons not to chose the others:

Electricity:
Why would I want to be the go-to girl in a power failure? "Oh.. our stove is out again. Be a dear and re-jump that for us"
No thanks.

Ice:
Same anti-utilitarian reason as above. No, I wont hold your beer and cool it. Drink it warm.

Water:
I can already see the "wet" jokes pooling. (har dee har)

Ground:
A little tougher to come up with a negative, but mostly because it just seems like a boring power. Woo. I can throw rocks at your window and scare your mum.

Wind:
This one just reminds me too much of The Three Little Pigs. I also don't want to hear any jokes about forcefully pushing air through your lips and how it relates to sexual practices.
By your mum.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Wind! I could use shape air and keep it under pressure to lift rocks, ice and water! Flying would also be a bonus.

Wind would also block stone, ice, water and fire. And since I'm flying, Electricity could almost never use me as a conductor.

justhereforthemoney

Aug 31, 2009
I've thought about this, I like warmth, and l like to scuba dive, and i like nature and earth scenery, and l like snowboarding, but I never before considered wind, and as soon as I read it when you wrote it, I imagined intense light and felt the beauty of a breeze cooling me down on a hot day and the feeling of the wind in my hair and how good it is, and how cool I feel when that happens. So if you've ever seen that Percy Jackson movie where he can sit under the water forever and love it, thats how it is with wind and me.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Earth, because seriously, METEOR STORM!, because say 2 kilos of stone falling on something from orbit, thats just going to ruin someones day, or even more, for greater destruction

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Oh, I would totally go with Ice. Freezing anything in your path, either good or bad? And then punching straight through said frozen object so it explodes in a great, crystalline, pulpy mess?

[HEADING=2]Count me in.[/HEADING]

Ixnay1111

Mar 11, 2011
Earth.

Electricity, Water and Wind is ineffective. Id be able to rise above a flood, or create a sanctuary.

Fire and Ice are ok. But i have defence as well as offence, where as they have mainly just offence. Close myself up and then I would just make the ground swallow you up.

kind of hard to live when the very element you live on wants to kill you.

Ultra_Caboose

Aug 25, 2008
It's a tough choice. I'd probably go with wind. Flying, air blasts, blowing skirts up..

Hell, I'd pick air JUST for the opportunity to make one really, really good "pull my finger" joke...

May 28, 2009
Water is would be mine goes with my zodiac. Water is everywhere in the air, in the ground and even in your body. Lets see you summon lightening when your body is a shrivelled prune.

Plus blood bending :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFnWB994q-U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuYqQVSL2Os&feature=related

All you powers are now mine

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Water is would be mine goes with my zodiac. Water is everywhere in the air, in the ground and even in your body. Lets see you summon lightening when your body is a shrivelled prune.

Plus blood bending :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFnWB994q-U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuYqQVSL2Os&feature=related

All you powers are now mine
when Blood Bending came up in the series it really creeped me out