You're an NPC with only one line of dialogue

E-mantheseeker

Nov 29, 2008
Gamine said:
What is NPC?
Non-Player Character, the most common type being the people in villages who walk 5 feet one way, stand still, and walk 5 feet the other way, and usually only offer one line of dialogue like, "My cows are gone, I wonder if it has to do with the monster in that cave over there."

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
In a perfectly mechanical voice:

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion."

Only ever say it once, and on a low chance.

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
oo oo new one (spoiler alert):

Sephiroth kills Aeris, Verbal Kint is Keyzer Söze, "To Serve Man" is a cookbook, Spike Spiegel dies, Richard Hatch wins, Mary Magdalene, who was married to Jesus, is buried under the pyramid in the Louvre, and the holy grail is actually their descendants, Borat marries a hooker from Dallas and returns to Kazakhstan with her, Heathcliff finally dies, Catherine and Hareton get married, the Lord of the Flies is inside us all, Snape kills Dumbledore, Itachi dies in in Chapter 394? and Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!

(stolen)

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
If the crocodile gets sick, the baby dies.

If any crocs get poisoned while they play, all of the child NPCs disapear.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Atvomat_Nikonov said:
"Stop you've violated the law, your stolen goods are now forfeit, pay the fine or you're under arrest"

I dont know whats worse, the fact that I chose that line or that I can remember it word for word.
Actually it's "Stop you've violated the law, your stolen goods are now forfiet, pay the court a fine or serve your sentance". So you don't need to seek psychiatric help just yet, me on the other hand...

HomeAliveIn45

Jun 4, 2008
Atvomat_Nikonov said:
"Stop you've violated the law, your stolen goods are now forfeit, pay the fine or you're under arrest"
Damn you! I was going to say that!

How about:
"I need to get this package delivered to INSERT GENERIC TOWN NAME HERE, but I can't because of my life story which I will know divulge to you fully."

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
Fuck you!
(Pulls out biggest gun in game but dual wields them
which the main character can't do haha.)

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
"dont anger chuck norris, who is the god of our land. it will only result in a roundhouse kick to your face."

or "what is going through your mind when Chuck Norris kicks you in the face?
his shoe"

Exploding8

Nov 8, 2008
"James, there's a man with a knife behind you."

That'll give all the James' out there quite a scare :p

If not that, it would be "Fap Fap Fap"

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
SmilingKitsune said:
Atvomat_Nikonov said:

I dont know whats worse, the fact that I chose that line or that I can remember it word for word.
Actually it's "Stop you've violated the law, your stolen goods are now forfiet, pay the court a fine or serve your sentance". So you don't need to seek psychiatric help just yet, me on the other hand...

This is what I get for not playing Oblivion for awhile. I knew there was something I had forgotten.

I've thought of another one I'd like to say. "These aren't the *quest items* you're looking for" just to mess with people.

EDIT:
HomeAliveIn45 said:
Atvomat_Nikonov said:
Damn you! I was going to say that!

How about:
"I need to get this package delivered to INSERT GENERIC TOWN NAME HERE, but I can't because of my life story which I will know divulge to you fully."
Haha, I finally ninja'd someone.