You've just become emperor of the world. What's your first decree?

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Order this to be put up on every street and building.

Yes thats me, who are you to contest it?! Im the GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND so stop your complaining and get back to work!

As you can imagine i would have a bit of a power complex going. I would order entire towns painted yellow JUST FOR MY AMUSEMENT! Or by law demand all vehicals shall have an odd number of wheels, even is to monotonous. I would also order the painting of my portait on the moon on a large scale so my subcts can venerate me at night also.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
Ldude893 said:
People of Earth, I am your new leader. You will all bow to my command and feel the extent of my glory. But first:

CAKE FOR EVERYONE.
... ALL HAIL OUR NEW LEADER, Ldude893, THE GIVER OF CAKE!!!

what would be my first decree? eh, political and religious freedom for all the people of the world. Which mean get out of Ireland you British bastards! hehe had to add that last part. gotta keep up my rep.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
At high noon tomorrow, a massive crate of military-grade firearms, explosives, and body armor will be airlifted into the center of every town in the world. First come first serve, so take whatever you can get, but if you use them on anyone you'll be hauled off, tortured, and publicly executed. Then, a week after--on the DOT--all laws everywhere are repealed, all corporations are seized by the government, and all religious orginizations are forcefully disbanded. Then, ten minutes later, everyone on earth will recieve a communique detailing their next door neighbor's plans to kill them, loot their house, and make off with their spouses, as well as evidence that they plan to do so within the next five minutes.

Should be lulzy.

Jul 9, 2010
Pour money and personnel into researching the most efficient methods of propulsion in the context of space travel and preserving the planet.
Tell everyone that things are going to be hard for the next 50-100 years.
Begin recycling of massive proportions.
Take extraneous amounts of money and use it to rebuild put down countries.
Begin work on a Unified Space Program.
Begin colonization of the Solar System.
Lead humanity into a new age of exploration and prosperity.
Achieve win.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
First thing to do? Hand power to people who know what they're doing.

I ain't no leader, sorry :p

Red Hood

Sep 3, 2009
Mr.Mattress said:
The Warden said:
Mr.Mattress said:
That gay marriage is legal everywhere, and that all gays currently in Civil Unions are officially married.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are homosexual.
Wrong limb, I am not gay, I can't even imagine a crotch up my butt, cause I don't play that way. However, I think Gay's deserve the right to be married, and I am tired of people saying that it's "Immoral" And that it "Ruins Marriage". If god thought gay marriage was Immoral then a rather big percent of the Population wouldn't be gay.
You're right, God doesn?t think gay marriage is immoral; he thinks its abomination ("Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Leviticus 18:22). Also, just because the "population" is doing a certain thing or acting a certain way doesn?t make it right. I do agree with you that gay people have the right to be as miserable as the rest of society when it comes to marriage, work, etc. but, I disagree with if your implying that just because a portion of the population is gay that God thinks it's alright.

Nossy

Jul 18, 2008
Hold Gabe Newell hostage and demand he makes Half Life 2: Episode 3. I need it now.

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
Martial Law! And Space Colonization. And religious/economic freedom.(or at least, the illusion of it.) Aww, screw it, just go to http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilOverlordList .

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Mannayz said:
I would first change the title from "emperor" to "qzzitkytimaytahurkendoush" and anybody who doesn't address me by that title gets hit by a wet mop.
HIGH FIVE!!

what I would do? this:
Mr Thin said:
To forbid the children of the world from being taught religion by their parents.

They shall all be taken to special child camps, and raised to believe in things like self-respect, respect of others, honesty, integrity, decency, generosity, cooperation, etc.

Afterward, they shall be returned to their parents, who can them attempt to teach them in whatever religion they desire.

...Sounds kind of cruel now that I've typed it out. Hey, never said I was a perfect Emperor of the World. Frankly, I shouldn't even be Emperor of a Suburb.
I would've said it myself, buuut....

damn ninjas. also I'll decree all ninjas to be visible every tuesday. just for laughs. ^.^

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
thou shall not BAN pczone! afterwards, make a space marine camp to keep order around the galaxy