You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Can't remember what song I last listened to. Onto itunes.

The only woman singing on my itunes is the woman who voiced GlaDOS.

*Opens itunes* *hits shuffle*

Damn! Red Hot Chili Peppers!

All I can say is at least Anthony is probably a skilled lover, given all the poon he's gotten over the years. o_O

Edit: I should point out, to make matters worse, the song was called Get On Top.

ShankHA32

May 10, 2009
Taylor Swift? Oh hell yea!

Listening to "Speak Now" to get through summer homework proved to be a wise decision.

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
Wait, does it have to be an established artist? I made a post a while back about it being Freddy Mercury and I was worried, cus he's dead. But actualy, the ast singing I heard before that post was duke nukem singing the first part of America, Fuck yah in DNF. Does thic count, did I just sleep with Duke Nukem?

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
The lead singer of The Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan, believe. I'm not homosexual so this turn of events would be distressing.

Corekrash

Aug 26, 2010
amadhatter said:
I'm listening to Aphex Twin. I'm assuming I'm going to die horribly.
Or you might be lucky, He'll only take your soul. You'll get to see an army of oddly faced school girls run off with it.

Spud of Doom

Feb 24, 2011

Elize Ryd from Amaranthe.
Success!

They also have male vocals though... Does that mean I would wake up with all the vocalists?

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Billie Joe Armstrong. Or, if you want to be perfectly accurate, Billie Joe Armstrong as the Rev. Strychnine Twitch.

Well. That could have been much, much worse, I suppose. It could also have been infinitely better.

This is exactly why I need to listen to Paramore more often.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Corekrash said:
For me, That would be Oderus Urungus/Dave Brockie of GWAR

I may be in trouble....
*highfive* Made my bloody day, mate.

OT: Previous answer has changed. It's Alfred Romero from Dark Moor. I'm still a dude, though. Hey, at least it's not creepy this time like Dio. Haha. (If I were gay, I'd take Marko over Alfred any day. If I were a necrophiliac, I'd go with Dio. As it is, I'd take the previous vocalist/guest female vocalists of Dark Moor over all of them.)

For those who don't know know Poets of the Fall or Dark Moor.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
TELL ME IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO PUT PARAMORE ON AND REFRESH THE PAGE!

Although as long as it's Brandon Flowers with moustache, I could learn to like it.