Yup, I am so lame.

Nossy

Jul 18, 2008
Today is my ex's birthday and I feel so depressed. I miss her, but I know it's over. What are your opinions, Escapist? What shall I do?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Get destracted by another girl and all your problems will go away. You're just hung up on her for a while. If you find someone else to obsess over, you'll be perfectly well off.

fuhier

Jun 20, 2010
Pack up or sack up man. But naw im just kidding its your own personal thing deal with it by playing games drugs alchol friends the list goes on and on

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Play some games, go kick a ball... do SOMETHING at least.

And please don't claim to be me, I'm the lame one on these here forums! Not you! Geroff!

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Aby_Z said:
Get destracted by another girl and all your problems will go away. You're just hung up on her for a while. If you find someone else to obsess over, you'll be perfectly well off.
There is so much wrong with that perfectly correct suggestion...

Yoshi4507

Jul 20, 2010
do something productive... or not productive, i dont care, that does not remotely relate to her at and move on.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Gxas said:
Aby_Z said:
There is so much wrong with that perfectly correct suggestion...
But so much right, too.

OT: Go play outside, man. Get some air, enjoy the world.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Spank it?

That's all I've got, just try to move on... which brings me back to the afformentioned activity, above.

Play games, something else. Just do something distracting.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Nossy said:
Today is my ex's birthday and I feel so depressed. I miss her, but I know it's over. What are your opinions, Escapist? What shall I do?
Just sing this song always cheers me up :p

Fusoiya

Mar 6, 2010
That's pretty lame alright, Got nothing else to say then get distracted by another girl/thing/etc.. :<

Sorry but I got no other solutions for ya right now\

Also the vid above is hilarious, I approve

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I got over my Ex. You need to move on my friend, sitting and thinking about her isn't improving your life. Trust me, I've been there.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
RatRace123 said:
Spank it?

That's all I've got, just try to move on... which brings me back to the afformentioned activity, above.

Play games, something else. Just do something distracting.
That being said, this thread isn't helping you take your mind off it...

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Do something fun, just distract yourself. Get together with your friends, maybe the company will help get her off your mind. Probably the best way to get over your ex is to meet other girls.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Nossy said:
Read "Warrior Elite: The Forging of Class 228" and then decide that SEALS are pussies and you're going to put them to shame!

:D No, seriously; Just got workout crazy, because girls will think you're hot since you have muscles, and guys will think that you can kick their ass. Then no matter what you do you can kick ass at it, be it joining the military, rock climbing, triathalon/an ULTRA-fucking-MAN (double Ironman), etc...

Really, you just need another goal for yourself. A single woman should not be that goal.