Zero Punctuation: A Shadow's Tale

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
A Game that rips off ICO? MY WORD! Why would you try to copy that Team ICO game and not the better one?

Haderos

Dec 4, 2009
Right now everyone's attention is on Ausland.. with all the drowning and hurricane things.
Don't have a wii.. so meh.
I'll go play some more DUST.. I mean battlefield bad company 2 vietnam (nice short title that)

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Wow, this sounds shit even by wii standards. Was this game by the same company that made ICO and SotC, or just a rip off? I can't remember what the company was called now.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Was the sound messing up for anyone else or are my headphones just trying to tell me it's time to bury them?

reachforthesky

Jun 13, 2010
I think I heard about this game once, a couple years ago. I remember being slightly interested and then never hearing about it again and dashing it from my memory. Good to know I didn't miss much.

Haderos

Dec 4, 2009
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
wow... metalarmsglitch... your first nine posts are basically back-to-back? And none of them hit the spam filter. Damn.
Probably due to the lag shortly after a new episode has been posted, click click click and.. well you get the idea

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
BabyRaptor said:
Was the sound messing up for anyone else or are my headphones just trying to tell me it's time to bury them?
It was fine for me. I suggest new headphones then.

Yvl9921

Our Sweet Prince
Apr 4, 2009
...Never gonna get around to Vanquish, I guess? Not that I ever did either with that terrible release date...

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
This is what happens when you try to avoid reviewing sequels at a slow time of year, you end up mostly reviewing games that aren't up to scratch...

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
yeah Why does American always need to be freaking different?
sorcerer's stone? does america think their youth are too stupid to know what a philosopher was?

blackdwarf

Jun 7, 2010
jee, you chose the picture of that boy, who defines what the soccer fans in my country (netherlands) are. for who wants to know: the picture is something like ten years old, from a boy who was six (i think) at the time and fan of one of the huge soccerclubs of my little country. yeaah.....

also, yathzee great review and all, but i have a review suggestion. 0.0 i think you would be interrested in the recently released DS game: ghost trick. its jus a suggestion, but i think you would like (or hate) it.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Oh wow, big shocker. Yahtzee takes another random gratuitous stab at America unrelated to the game critique for the third or fourth video in a row now. Y'know Yahtzee, America isn't the only country that changes titles. "Days Like These" is proof of that...

I can take an America joke as well as the next guy, but he's really starting to repeat himself here and it's just not funny anymore.

Good to know we can expect a Dead Space 2 review soon (sarcasm)

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I'm glad to know I didn't bother wasting my time with Lost In Shadow. It was a great concept game, at least from the demo that I saw set up, but it seems to drag on far too long. Glad to know I dodged a bullet.

abort_user

Aug 4, 2009
Srdjan Tanaskovic said:
....Why not go with Donkey Kong Country Returns if you want to review a Wii platformer?
now that you mention it im actually kinda curious what Yahtzee thinks about this one.